Profile for betson1982 > Reviews

BRAND NEW COT BED BABY/TODDLER/JUNIOR PILLOW - 60X40
BRAND NEW COT BED BABY/TODDLER/JUNIOR PILLOW - 60X40
Offered by Little Pirates

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with those pillows, 7 Aug. 2014
Really happy with those pillows, I got two of them for my girls. They are much better then the cheap ones which basically fall apart after few months, so very pleased

Emmay Bath Toy Bag
Emmay Bath Toy Bag
Offered by Anything 4 Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy but cannot hold much., 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Emmay Bath Toy Bag (Baby Product)
It's quite handy but it doesn't hold much toys, as soon as you stuff to much it falls of the wall. And also didn't want to stay attached to the wall in the beginning, now it seemed to get better. But have to keep controlling the amount of toys in it.

TrendyKid Shampoo Rinse Cup
TrendyKid Shampoo Rinse Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars great and really handy., 20 Feb. 2013
I was really really surprised by the effectiveness of it. My 2 year old absolutely hated her hair to be rinsed and it works great, we can have the hair washed with no screaming and crying;-)

Crayola Beginnings Jumbo Crayons (24)
Crayola Beginnings Jumbo Crayons (24)

4.0 out of 5 stars great value for money., 20 Feb. 2013
great bright colours, and many many colours, my girls broke few already but still plenty left:-) washable, just wished the package was more durable.

A5 MAGNETIC DRY WIPE FRIDGE NOTICE WHITE BOARD + MARKER PEN & ERASER YELLOW FRAME
Offered by i.Lifeuk

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what expected:-), 20 Feb. 2013
It's really handy for shopping list, I sticked it to the fridge, and can add or erase whatever needed. comes with a marker and eraser so no need to use wipe or hand, comes with a handy little magnet as well. a bit small but i knew what I was getting since the size was told on the description.

Growing Up with Three Languages: Birth to Eleven (Parents' and Teachers' Guides)
by Xiao-Lei Wang

5.0 out of 5 stars Very knowledgeable read, 7 Nov. 2012
Very encourageable read, only re-ensured me in raising my girls with 3 languages. First few pages a bit boring full or theoretic definitions but the further I read the more I liked it. And the first book ever I found about 3 languages, full of really practical tips. It's simple and approachable. Finally something for parents and not just academics. I keep recommending it to all my friends that have the same issue as I do.