Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 1 Jun. 2014
I love Sylvia Day and would still buy her books, however the Crossfire series could have easily been wrapped up in 3 books (similarly like the Fifty Shades series). To have to wait for book 4 in this series has definitely got me on edge as I can't imagine how much further the story/journey can take readers.

I will, still read the final instalment (if indeed it is the final instalment??!), as I would like some closure. It was a good book and I would recommend to any Gideon/Eve fans out there!

Never Been Ready (The Ready Series Book 2)
Never Been Ready (The Ready Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Follow-up Book in the Series, 1 Jun. 2014
I absolutely loved reading this book and what I enjoyed most was that it featured the characters in the first book. Without giving too much away, I loved Leah and Declan's journey and in particular their happy ever after ending.

I can't wait to read the next book in the series

Until You (Fall Away Series)
Until You (Fall Away Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 31 Dec. 2013
I loved this book and the first book - Bully. Could not put either of them down & finished both books in 2 days!!

It was great to read about things from Nate's point of view to gain a better perspective.

I'm really looking forward to reading the next book in this series. I just hope that we're not going to be kept waiting too long!!

Would definitely recommend a read (but you'll need to buy Bully & read that first).

Lost and Found: The Complete Series (New Adult Romance)
Lost and Found: The Complete Series (New Adult Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT & TOUCHING READ, 31 Dec. 2013
I've not read any books by this author before but as it was a recommended read I decided to purchase it. I was not disappointed!

This book touched me on so many levels - 2 lost souls finding each other, overcoming their demons & making a life with each other. Brilliant book that I couldn't put down.

Would recommend a read.

Some Like It Ruthless (A Temporary Engagement Book 2)
Some Like It Ruthless (A Temporary Engagement Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Read, 31 Dec. 2013
Enjoyed the book and the storyline, but was not gripped by it, which is why I gave it 3 stars.

Overcoming Fear (Growing Pains #2)
Overcoming Fear (Growing Pains #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Am loving this series!!, 31 Dec. 2013
After reading the first book I could not wait to read the next instalment. I was so routing for Sean & Krista and when they got together I was jumping for joy. However when they decided to split I actually screamed in frustration! Loved this book as much as the first and could mot put it down. Not wanting to spoil it for you - buy the series as you won't be disappointed!!

5 stars all the way

Butterflies in Honey (Growing Pains #3)
Butterflies in Honey (Growing Pains #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!! Brilliant!!, 31 Dec. 2013
The last book in the series and I wasn't disappointed!! Loved everything about this book from the highs to the lows to the love conquers all moment at the end. It feels like I've travelled on this journey with the characters and another couldn't put it down book!!

Great read - rush out & buy it today!!

Precious Consequences
Precious Consequences

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ, 31 Dec. 2013
Fantastic book by Tamsyn Beater. Not as fantastic as Beyond Your Beautiful but a great read none the less.

Would recommend a read and I cannot wait fir more books from this author.

Unwrapped (A Beachwood Bay Love Story Book 5)
Unwrapped (A Beachwood Bay Love Story Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 31 Dec. 2013
I'm loving these Beachwood Bay books. However I did feel that this book was not long enough.

Cannot wait for the next instalment!

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Hell Hath No Fury like a woman scorned, 25 Sept. 2013
I absolutely loved reading this book and am sure that most women who have read this book could relate to how Suzie felt and why she took the revenge methods that she did.

There were some laugh out loud moments and would recommend a read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3