Profile for Angela Lyon > Reviews

Content by Angela Lyon

Angela Lyon "ally" (cambrideshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Cup of Blood: A Medieval Noir: A Crispin Guest Medieval Noir Prequel
Cup of Blood: A Medieval Noir: A Crispin Guest Medieval Noir Prequel

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, I found this book quite by accident ..., 24 July 2014
fantastic read, I found this book quite by accident browsing for another medieval mystery to read; I was not disappointed couldn't put it down I am eagerly awaiting the others in the series to be released on Kindle I cant wait.

OPSO® Apple MFi Certified Linker Sync and Charge Data Cable 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone 4S 4 3GS, iPad 2 3, iPod touch 2 3 4, iPod nano 6th and Previous Apple Models (4 Feet / 1.2 m)
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars great piece of equipment, 16 May 2014
This is just as good as the apple product actually it is more flexible and does the job it says. I would recommend this instead of paying the price for a lead from Apple

New Girls Black Grey School Trousers Sizes 4-16 Sexy Miss Sexies Skinny Straight Leg (16, 27" Inside Leg Grey)
Offered by Miss Chief

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 27 April 2014
I have been buying these trousers for my granddaughter for the last two years for school, they are very good value and wash well.
Delivery is always on time with no delays and good communication as to where my parcel is at all times

Season of the Raven (A Servant of the Crown Mystery)
Season of the Raven (A Servant of the Crown Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 22 Feb 2014
Anyone who has read and loved the Crowner John series will welcome this new series by Denise Domning . This is a well written story with twists in the tale that left me guessing till the end. I look forward to more in this series. This is so different from her medieval romances the seasons that I also enjoyed very much but I look forward to meeting more of the characters from the seasons in this great new series of hers.

MURDER ON HADRIAN'S WALL
MURDER ON HADRIAN'S WALL

5.0 out of 5 stars cant wait for more, 30 Aug 2013
This kept me guessing to the end well written and the period detail was good not too over the top as some can be. Really enjoyed it and would like more by this author

Templar's Acre
Templar's Acre

5.0 out of 5 stars The best so far, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Templar's Acre (Kindle Edition)
I was apprehensive about this prequel to the Templar series as a previous one by another author I felt did not live up to the others in the series but Michael Jecks has excelled himself with this one. I could not put it down I felt as if I was in Acre and could feel what these people were going through and how Baldwin and Edgar met how Baldwin became the man he was in later life. The surprise for me was learning that he went on Crusade because he had killed someone. I finished the book and went straight back to The first Templar I am now looking forward to a follow up to a City of Fiends.

RED HAIR SPRAY - Temporary Hair Colour {Red Nose Day}
RED HAIR SPRAY - Temporary Hair Colour {Red Nose Day}
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 23 Mar 2013
arrived quickly grandaughter used it to colour hair for red nose day at school very pleased with the effect and that it washes out no problems

Smiffy's Gothic Pirate Girl (Child, M)
Smiffy's Gothic Pirate Girl (Child, M)
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars lady pirates, 12 Jan 2013
very good quality costume for the price my grandaughter was a girl pirate in a school play excellent value recommend

Pirate Sword with Accessories
Pirate Sword with Accessories
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars very realistic, 12 Jan 2013
grandaughter very pleased with this she was a female pirate in a school play very pleased with this item recommend

City of Fiends
City of Fiends

5.0 out of 5 stars city of fiends, 18 July 2012
This review is from: City of Fiends (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the books in the series and have enjoyed all of them imcluding the ones that have more of an historical content than the charecters. This book however I felt was the best ever with a suprise ending and now cannot wait for the next one to be released

Page: 1 | 2