Profile for kevin > Reviews

Content by kevin

kevin

4.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves It, 23 Jan. 2014
Excellent value for money and it's always a struggle to get my daughter off it. One thing I have noticed is that it doesn't seem to hold it's charge for long as we constantly need to plug it in to recharge it. Otherwise brilliant!

Andrew James 1300 Watt Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Red, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl, And Spatula
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as a kitchen aid, 23 Jan. 2014
I couldn't beleive the superior quality this provides especially for the price of it. My wife adores this and is always knocking down cake mixes she will need to slow down or I'll need a miracle diet plan!

Andrew James Set of 3 Non-Stick Spring Form Cake Tins Set
Andrew James Set of 3 Non-Stick Spring Form Cake Tins Set
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 23 Jan. 2014
Excellent product and superb price. My wife bakes with these all the time if she keeps it up i will need some quick fix diet plan!!!

Mega Bloks Halo 97174 - UNSC Mammoth
Mega Bloks Halo 97174 - UNSC Mammoth
Offered by BMG-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves It, 23 Jan. 2014
Superb quality and since purchased on Black Friday got it for less than half price. Awesome my son never stops playing with it.

LuvliNail - Bluesky Gel Polish - 5 Bottle Gift Set (Crystal)
LuvliNail - Bluesky Gel Polish - 5 Bottle Gift Set (Crystal)
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 23 Jan. 2014
Excellent colours and great value for price my wife absolutely loved it. She said the quality is superb also and would recommend to anyone!!

Percy's I Spy ABC Book: A Fun & Interactive Picture Book to Help Children Learn the Alphabet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading and Graphics, 13 April 2013
My kids thoroughly enjoyed this book and would like to say it is very colourful with some beautiful images. Easy for my four year old to read also. Well done to the author.

Xbox 360 4GB Console - Celebration Pack [includes Kinect Sensor, Wireless Controller, 3 Month Xbox LIVE Membership and two games]

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, 4 Dec. 2012
Well worth the money my daughter absolutely loves it and can never seem to get enough time on it. I may have to purchase more games as she has nearly completed the two included already.

Red Kite Push Me Quatro Stroller (Black)
Red Kite Push Me Quatro Stroller (Black)
Offered by BABY best BUYS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, 4 Dec. 2012
I was surprised at the superior quality of this product however was a lot larger than first anticipated, which in a way isn't a bad thing as will get longer use from it

Britax Duo Plus Group 1 Car Seat (Max/Black)
Britax Duo Plus Group 1 Car Seat (Max/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 19 Aug. 2012
After searching the internet for a few days I could not find anyone who would dispatch this item to a BFPO (British Forces Post Office) Address fortunately I recieved an email from Amazon stating they had the product in stock. The product itself is flawless and definately excellent value for money.The quality is second to none and I would reccomend it to anyone. Britax are probably the world leaders in child seats when it comes to safety.