Profile for Gail > Reviews

Content by Gail

Gail

The Royal Marsden Hospital Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures - Student Edition
by Lisa Dougherty
Price: 25.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Student Nurse uni recommendation., 9 Jun 2013
A must have for student nurses. Clear and concise referencing, this book was recommended to me by my university mentor.

Boyz Toys Snow Scooter Red
Boyz Toys Snow Scooter Red
Offered by Deals On The Net
Price: 10.15

2.0 out of 5 stars Great fun until it breaks !, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Boyz Toys Snow Scooter Red (Misc.)
Really good fun but the handle bracket (where it connects to the snow board) broke within half an hour of using it.

Andrew James Premium Stainless Steel Chocolate Fountain Ideal For Parties And All Family Occasions
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A great treat for all ages., 9 Jun 2013
I bought this chocolate fountain for my daughters 21st birthday party, I found it easy to set up and easy to clean, we used the Sephra milk chocolate (gorgeous with fresh strawberries), it flowed very well and proved a popular desert for all ages, the only draw back is that it takes a lot of chocolate to get the full flowing effect, so it looks like we'll have to start throwing a few more parties!

Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by Discount Office Supplies & Equipment
Price: 18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats favourite, 9 Jun 2013
very pleased with the subscribe and save service, no more carrying from the supermarket and very competitively priced. My cats favourite.

Sephra Belgian Fountain Chocolate 907g
Sephra Belgian Fountain Chocolate 907g
Offered by Chocolate Fountain Warehouse
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Chocolate, 9 Jun 2013
Beautiful smooth milk chocolate, Flowed brilliantly in my chocolate fountain and gorgeous with fresh strawberries, would defiantly buy this product again.

Roughneck 68004 Micro Round Shovel 27-inch Handle
Roughneck 68004 Micro Round Shovel 27-inch Handle
Price: 9.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but Mighty, 11 Feb 2012
I brought this micro shovel to take with me whilst metal detecting, It fits the bill perfectly, small but mighty, light weight, yet strong and sturdy, the pointed spade design cuts through the ground with ease allowing me to dig out a plug to retrieve the buried treasure, once retrieved the plug of earth refils to hole perfectly leaving the search site in the original condition. I would recommend this product.