Profile for dazzking > Reviews

4 x Löwenbräu Original Perfect Draft 6 liter drum 5.2% vol
4 x Löwenbräu Original Perfect Draft 6 liter drum 5.2% vol
Offered by direkto

5.0 out of 5 stars Top German Grog., 24 July 2016
Loved this beer for years but for some unbeknown reason (just like Tuborg) if it's not mainstream then it gets overlooked no matter how much superior tasting it is to the dross lagers from Heineken, Carlsberg and Fosters etc.
Worth every penny IMHO and tastes great days after first use if it hangs around long enough, trouble is all my family and friends have now tried it and 10.5 pints per keg doesn't last long.

dodocool USB C Charging Hub , USB Type C to 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub adapter with USB C input Charging Port PD for New MacBook
Offered by Hifone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect., 13 July 2016
Disappointed that this doesn't recognise my Seagate 1TB portable drive without the need for wiggling the USB cable to a vague location within the port instead of inserting it fully, not easy but it does work eventually!
Works fine with my WD 1TB My Passport Studio portable drive.
I have a selection of USB drives and it has recognised Cruzer, Sandisk, Lexar and unbranded OK.

It does work better than the marsboy Type C - USB adaptor however which I bought a few months ago which only recognises brand name USB drives if your lucky.

LemonBest® 12W R80 E27 Reflector LED Bulbs, 100W Incandescent Bulb Equivalent, 1000lm, Warm White, 3000K, LED Light Bulbs
Offered by LemonTop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I consider warm white, 10 April 2016
Not sure the bulbs are warm white as they appear to be too bright and more like a daylight lamp.

USB C Hub, Marsboy Premium Nylon Braided Aluminum Portable 2 USB 3.0 & 1 USB 3.1 Port Type C Hub, Sync Data up to 5Gbps for all Type-C Device, Charge for New Macbook

1.0 out of 5 stars initially good but now it doesn't work!, 10 April 2016
This hub works fine with SanDisk and Lexmark but others like Seagate and the Patriot Tab it does not recognise for some reason.
Build quality is dubious I have noticed that it did get a wee bit warm on occasion, but know not at all as it's stopped working completely!
If I used this thing constantly I maybe could understand it, but I haven't, all I can say is that this is another cheap Chinese rip-off.

Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl
Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl (Wine)
I'm not one for shot's or neat spirits but I have to say this Toffee Vodka is bloody lovely as most other reviewers have identified.

Rieker F1262, Men's Ankle Boots, Black (Schwarz/Schwarz/Anthrazit/03), 10.5 UK (45 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and very comfy, 9 Nov. 2015
Very good fit and extremely comfortable and warm, very nice looking boot.

Pegasus Fragrant Rice 5 kg
Pegasus Fragrant Rice 5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Really top notch rice., 6 Sept. 2015
My wife is Thai and I've eaten a lot of rice and I have to say that she is very impressed as I am with the quality, smell, feel and taste of this rice cooked in our rice cooker. We will certainly be using more of this even if the cost of 5kg is nearly as much as 10kg. But you get what you pay for.

Bowers & Wilkins T7 Bluetooth Portable Speaker - Black
Bowers & Wilkins T7 Bluetooth Portable Speaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, amazing sound and brilliant battery life., 3 Feb. 2015
I've read a few reviews from people who don't rate the sound which this diminutive unit achieves, now I can only assume those people are not using lossless files or are tone deaf.
The bass this unit achieves is something else for it's size and for people who say this unit is not portable even though it's about the size of a very slim sandwich box and weighs about the same as a full sandwiches box.
The clarity and separation is extremely good and you forget you are listening to such a minuscule unit with the depth of sound it achieves.
£300 is a fair bit to spend but if your after a truly exceptional speaker that is truly portable with an exceptional battery life then look no further, don't waste your money on the American tripe called Bose.

Logitech diNovoEdge Keyboard
Logitech diNovoEdge Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with my macmini only downside is that being a ..., 7 Nov. 2014
Had one of these keyboards when I was living overseas and I have bought this again after returning the awful TYPHOON Glasmosphere Wireless Glass Keyboard, see my review for why.
Works fine with my macmini only downside is that being a windows based keyboard you don't get the mac keys, but if you can live without that it a great bit of kit.

MiniSun Branded 5W High Power GU10 Frosted Lens Bulb with 6 x 3030 SMD LEDs - 520 Lumens - Daylight/Cool White
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright light, 7 Nov. 2014
Bought these to replace some cheap n cheerful ones I got on eBay which lasted a couple of months.
These bulbs are much brighter even though the same lumens as the cheap ones and no problems to date.
I will be buying this brand again for the rest of my GU10 lights if they maintain their performance and do not blow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5