Profile for catherine staples > Reviews

Larry Crowne [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by MusicnMedia

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Larry Crowne [DVD] (DVD)
Terrible film

Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

Lovely jigsaw

Lumie Clear Acne Light - Home Treatment System with Combined Red and Blue Light Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to use, 6 Sep 2014
I have been using the lumie for just less than 3 weeks for hormonal moderate acne. I use it once a day pressed to skin 15 minutes on each affected area. It is easy to use, you can just watch TV. It says it will take four weeks before improvement and 8 to 12 weeks for excellent results. Well my skin is most definitely improving and breakouts drastically reduced so I am very pleased my daughter has started using it too. I also use pine tar soap which is very good and benzoyl peroxide. I would recommend it, I look forward to using it also has taken away inflammation. So far so good.

Colloidal Silver-MSM Serum for Acne Prone Skin 100 ml with Pump Dispenser
Colloidal Silver-MSM Serum for Acne Prone Skin 100 ml with Pump Dispenser
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lovely serum which is very quickly absorbed and feels great. I have seen a good improvement in my ..., 30 July 2014
This is a lovely serum which is very quickly absorbed and feels great. I have seen a good improvement in my acne but I am also using pine tar soap which I also love. Lovely skin care product. Also it lasts ages as you only need to use a little.

200G Genuine Pine Tar Soap
200G Genuine Pine Tar Soap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 July 2014
This review is from: 200G Genuine Pine Tar Soap (Misc.)
I have been using this product for several weeks and have seen a very good improvement in my acne which is cystic and hormonal. I am using it twice a day. I am also using silver serum after and the two products together seem to be working. My skin looks generally better. I have just ordered the shampoo as I get little spots on scalp. I would recommend this product it is very good and don't want to use any other soap now!

Ultra Pro White Deck Protectors. YuGiOh Size. (60)
Ultra Pro White Deck Protectors. YuGiOh Size. (60)
Offered by Firestorm Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was delighted with these covers so we ordered the green ones ..., 19 July 2014
My son was delighted with these covers so we ordered the green ones too. They are a perfect fit and make the cards look great.

Prem-I-Air 2-in-1 All Season Air Cooler and Ceramic Heater
Prem-I-Air 2-in-1 All Season Air Cooler and Ceramic Heater

3.0 out of 5 stars I think it is good value for money as it has a strong fan ..., 9 July 2014
I think it is good value for money as it has a strong fan and is a heater too. It seems to cool my sons bedroom more than the previous ordinary fan he had. Can't empty the water drawer though as it doesn't remove. Also it smells a bit when the fan is on!

Designed BBC TV Series Sherlock Tablet Case with Strap for iPad mini and Retina iPad mini 2
Offered by WJDIY

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 27 Mar 2014
I am very happy with the cover. I didn't give it 5 stars because the fit is good but not perfect as it is a little harder with the cover on to press some things on iPad screen in corner like the x..no big deal though

Page: 1 | 2