Profile for karenb > Reviews

Charms Costume League of Legends LOL Teemo Cosplay HAT 100% NEW
Charms Costume League of Legends LOL Teemo Cosplay HAT 100% NEW
Offered by coolfashionstore

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL hat, 4 Aug 2014
Great product for the price and a good size.

LUPO Ultra Quiet Mini USB / Battery Fan with Stand - BLACK
LUPO Ultra Quiet Mini USB / Battery Fan with Stand - BLACK
Offered by LUPO STORE

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money!, 4 Aug 2014
I was very disappointed with this product. It was not worth£7.99 price. The seller description is ultra quiet mini handheld fan, the only thing that matches the description is handheld. It is loud and smells of cheap plastic,more like something from the£shop.

The Crucifix Killer
The Crucifix Killer

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good read not taxing on the old brain cells but ..., 9 July 2014
It's a good read not taxing on the old brain cells but will keep you entertained trying to figure out who the killer is. If you like murder mystery but don't want to analyse,ie take a holiday Chris carter is one to go for I've read a few of his and never been disappointed yet. He let's you escape your own pressures.

Minecraft 7-inch Creeper Soft Toy
Minecraft 7-inch Creeper Soft Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars soft creeper, 10 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter she was very disappointed with the size of the toy otherwise the toy was soft and cuddly.

The Storyteller
The Storyteller

5.0 out of 5 stars a great storyteller!, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
As in the title this is a great story! So much more than the dust cover , read on and you will journey into the pogroms and then the holocaust of the 2nd world war. It becomes personal as you befriend the characters both Jews and Nazis. You get a glimpse of why children joined the youth Hitler,but then developed the disturbed personality: some were pure evil but others had it thrust upon them. You read on and love those Jewish families that believe not everyone can be evil,you read on in hope of a new out come not for the story but for we are now.

Darwin's Odyssey: The Voyage of the Beagle (Kindle Single)
Darwin's Odyssey: The Voyage of the Beagle (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars synapse of a journey, 3 Feb 2014
This is s great introduction to Darwin's voyage on the Beagle. It doesn't go into any depth but it is well written and has left me wanting to know more. I would recommend as a quick read for someone short on time.

The Drowning Pool
The Drowning Pool

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Drowning Pool (Kindle Edition)
The reviews for this book made it seem frightening & exciting but sorry to disappoint its anything but. The storyline is good,a witch haunting a widow with a young child, a sinister, malevolent force hovering nearby, but that's as good as it gets. I started the book so I finished it but if you have something better to read first then do so.

Fly London Women's Yaki Leather Dk Grey Platforms Boots P500227003 4 UK
Fly London Women's Yaki Leather Dk Grey Platforms Boots P500227003 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars u get what u pay 4, 10 Oct 2012
These are great boots stylish and comfortable. Fly is a brand that I know I can trust therefore I didn't mind buying them on the internet, I knew the size would fit. Only niggle would be colour on picture did not acurately portray colour in daylight but I still love them. They make me feel goof walking down street.

Gravity
Gravity

5.0 out of 5 stars just brilliant, 19 Aug 2011
This review is from: Gravity (Kindle Edition)
I have read quite a few Tess Gerritsen but this is by far the BEST. Its the first time I've read a science fiction since the great John Wyndham, this is a great mixture of suspense and science. I would recommend this to everyone, please write more Tess!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great pans great delivery, 7 Aug 2010
my pots arrived in good condition, they are everything i would expect from stellar. The seller was very prompt in delivery which was surprising as we are not based in mainland uk would highly reccommend