Profile for Mrs. D. M. Poat > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. M. Poat

Mrs. D. M. Poat "denisepoat" (Guernsey, Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Quantek 3-in-1 Emergency Power Cut Light, Rechargeable Torch & Automatic Night Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Emergency 3-in-1 Torch, Night Light and Power Cut tempory light, 21 Sep 2014
I have given it four only because I have not had a power failure yet to test if that part does work. The Torch certainly comes on as soon as you take it out of the holder and is very bright. You have the option of turning night light automatically on or not to come on at all. This seems a nice sturdy item at a reasonable price.

Gordon Ellis Langham Plastic Half Step
Gordon Ellis Langham Plastic Half Step

4.0 out of 5 stars Half Step, 9 Aug 2014
Got this as my step into my home too high. It does the job well but I am a lightweight person and still find that it bends a bit as you step on it.

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor Helicopter, 9 Aug 2014
Son in Law loved this as a present. Very good price and gave a lot of fun to him and his young daughter.

Z-TEC Folding Bath/Shower Seat
Z-TEC Folding Bath/Shower Seat
Offered by Mobility Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower Seat, 9 Aug 2014
Being disabled I need to sit down to shower. A very sturdy seat. It has not discoloured with the water or soap.

25 Replacement Reed Diffuser Rattan Reeds / Sticks 300mm x 3mm
25 Replacement Reed Diffuser Rattan Reeds / Sticks 300mm x 3mm
Offered by Natureas

5.0 out of 5 stars Reed diffusers, 9 Aug 2014
Good Reed Diffusers. Last ages and are a good price.

Post-it Super Sticky Notes - Ultra Yellow - 6 Pads Per Pack - 75 Sheets Per Pad - 102 mm x 152 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Post-It Notes, 9 Aug 2014
I keep a pack of these on my Fridge Freezer. I write down anything I need the next day as it crops up. I also add appointments. When I get milk out for my breakfast I tear the page off for things to do or get that day. Very handy thing to have.

Linens Limited Spa Deep Pile Ribbed Bath Mat, Beige
Linens Limited Spa Deep Pile Ribbed Bath Mat, Beige
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath Mat, 9 Aug 2014
Matches my new bathroom well. Nice length. Washes very well and keeps its shape.

Bresser  Magnifier Reading bar 2x/300mm
Bresser Magnifier Reading bar 2x/300mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Magnifier, 9 Aug 2014
Nice and small so I can keep it in my handbag to magnify anything I cannot see well whilst out and about.

Epson WorkForce WF-2530WF Ultra compact and reliable 4-in-1 for the small office printer with Wifi and AirPrint
Offered by Pudsey Computers

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Printer, 9 Aug 2014
Bought as a present. Works extremely well. Good value for the money.

16 Color Led E14 Bulb Light 3W Rgb Light Bright Energy Saving With Remote
16 Color Led E14 Bulb Light 3W Rgb Light Bright Energy Saving With Remote
Offered by NexScene LED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The remote and all the colour effects are amazing., 9 Aug 2014
Bought for a friend. The remote and all the colour effects are amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8