ARRAY(0xa4611774)

Profile for Rola > Reviews

Content by Rola

Rola (LONDON, ENGLAND United Kingdom)

Melissa & Doug Tow Truck Magnetic Puzzle Game
Melissa & Doug Tow Truck Magnetic Puzzle Game
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning Numbers through Play - Brilliant for Car Addicts!, 2 Jan 2012
My son who is crazy about cars absolutely loves this toy. I bought it for him at age 3 thinking that he was a bit old for this type of game but he was hooked immediately and played for 15 minutes at a time without getting bored. Although I have tried different methods of teaching him numbers, this is the one which stuck. Its also good for hand-eye coordination as you do need to concentrate in order to grab the cars using the truck magnet. The only slight issue I found is that the numbers are not written inside the spaces so it was tricky to find out which car fit into which space. I overcame this by writing the numbers in myself. This product is so beautifully made that I can see it lasting for a looong time - as long as we don't lose the pieces!

Thomas And Friends - Classic Collection - Complete Series 10 [DVD]
Thomas And Friends - Classic Collection - Complete Series 10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 3.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of peace, 21 Jan 2011
This is an excellent Dvd for Thomas fans. It has over 20 episodes which can be played continuously for hours of fun for Thomas addicts and peace for mum and dad. It's also nice because the opening and closing credits are included with each episode, so the younger ones who love the music start dancing every 10 minutes and if they lost interest during the middle of the episode, they are drawn back by the music. The best value for money Dvd I have ever bought and my boys (3 & almost 2) love it!