Profile for Emenar > Reviews

Emenar

Lady of Worlds
Lady of Worlds

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's an excellent song, 19 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Lady of Worlds (MP3 Download)
Listened to it quite a few times on YouTube so I decided to buy it and make it my alarm in the morning! Iv only played an hour of Witcher 3 sofar so in terms of reference I have no idea. I think it's an excellent song anyway

Mitosis (Reckoners)
Mitosis (Reckoners)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story., 13 April 2015
Great story. It could be argued it is not completely necessary to read after Steelheart and before Firefight, but definately worthwhile. They do mention events of it in Firefight and I would recommend to read Mitosis first as it does help carry the plot forward, especially with one important plot point.

I got for kindle and finished it in about 45mins. There was then the first few chapters of Firefight at the end.

All in all, I would recommend

Daffodil WMS108 Wired Optical Mouse - 3 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Retractable USB Cable - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (10 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - No Batteries Needed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great feel to it, 3 April 2013
This wee mouse has a great feel to it when I am using it. I use it for my laptop for games and for browsing and doing coursework etc. Its easy to store and the retractable lead means I can throw it my my laptop bag without it getting tangled in with other lead.

I have had this mouse for six months now, and it has now died on me. It lights up when I plug it into my computer but no matter what usb port I put it in the computer does not recognise it is there. I have found a little bit of copper wire sticking out of the base of the wire and that may be the problem.

I am now going to buy another one though as I do like it. £3.75 is a good deal, and I prefer the feel of this mouse over the large chunky ones, or those tiny things you have to push about with your fingers. Perhaps the next one will last longer, I may have just stretched it too far once.

MISTBORN TRILOGY SET By Sanderson, Brandon (Author) Boxed Set on 03-Nov-2009
MISTBORN TRILOGY SET By Sanderson, Brandon (Author) Boxed Set on 03-Nov-2009
by Brandon Sanderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Boxed Set, 14 April 2012
I bought this set for my dad's birthday as we have enjoyed all the wheel of time books including the two newest ones done with Brandon Sanderson, so I thought these would be good books to get. I picked out this particular item as it was labelled BOX SET and wanted a nice box, the one shown in the picture of the item, to come with it.

I picked the ones sold by sun-shine, which were delivered by bangzo, and I picked expedited delivery which cost me an extra £9 postage but i wanted it fast as my dad's birthday is in a few days and I didn't want it late, got here in 2 days so I'm dead pleased with that. However when I received them they were just 3 separate books, no box. Though I know the box part of it may not mean much to most people and I normally wouldn't care myself, if I was buying for myself, but as it is a gift I wanted a nice box to come with it. The title states "MISTBORN TRILOGY SET By Sanderson, Brandon (Author) Boxed Set on 03-Nov-2009 [Paperback]"

I'm not returning them just for a lack of a box, even if it would be nice, and anyway there's not enough time too.

However with the exception of the box, the books are excellent quality and I bought new so I expected that. Lovely covers on them and no damage or anything, fast delivery, so im quite pleased and give 4 stars as I think 3 is just too low and i refuse to give five for the wrong advertising.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2013 9:34 PM BST