Profile for Mrs. F. > Reviews

Content by Mrs. F.

Mrs. F. (Basel, Switzerland)

Page: 1 | 2
Stainless Steel Tankard in Presentation box - Engraved Free of Charge
Stainless Steel Tankard in Presentation box - Engraved Free of Charge
Offered by awesomegiftsonline

3.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel tankard, 30 April 2012
Tankard arrived earlier than expected; seems to be a good, sturdy product, engraving ok, no major problems observed. product slightly tarnished, can probably be rectifed with a good scrub (this should have been dealt with prior to shipment). presentation box a big let-down: box appeared pre-used and somewhat tatty, expecially the cover which was a different colour from the main box, had stains on the inside and worst of all the corners had come apart, certainly not a brand-new box. as it's a special birthday from my little daughter to her dad it was a great disappointment since the tankard itself would have looked much nicer in a decent presentation box. as it is the box is so tatty that we may have to replace it if we can't fix the cover. however since the item was cheaper than many other competitors i guess i got what i paid for - it was cheaper for a reason.

Kaspersky Internet Security 7 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 7 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky saved me buying a new computer!, 29 Oct 2007
My computer's about 5 years old and was pretty slow, so slow I only logged on about once a week and was considering buying a new one and giving the old one to my 7 year old daughter. Time to renew my Norton antivirus subscription (after being a loyal Symantec customer for what seems an eternity), and I read several reviews on rival products. One thing struck me - that Norton tended to hijack a computer system's resources making it run much slower. Could that be my problem? After much procrastination I took the plunge and switched to Kaspersky V.7. Well, it's like having a new computer! It's so much faster and user friendly and for me it has been an install-and-go experience, no problems with installation, activation or anything else. I would certainly recommend anyone considering a switch from Norton to Kaspersky to go right ahead - right now!

Page: 1 | 2