Profile for Kat > Reviews

Content by Kat

Kat (North East)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
STRONGEST Fat Burner on Amazon | T5 Ultimate® Garcinia Cambogia Edition | 1750mg ACTIVE per serving | Advanced Formula with Green Coffee, Green Tea, CLA, Cayenne, Theanine, Chromium, Iron and more | Premium Thermogenic | Appetite Suppressant | Slimming Pills Ultra Potent | GMP Manufactured | 90 Capsules | One Month Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars He said they are easy to swallow too, 30 Jun. 2016
I'm trialling the stringer version of these, so gave these to my husband to try out.
He took them before exercising, and noticed a slight increase in energy. He did this over a period of 3 weeks and his energy did increase, however, his appetite wasn't suppressed but I think that is probably die to the fact he has more energy to exercise therefore needs more to eat - if I am making any sense lol. He said they are easy to swallow too, and has asked me to buy some more. I told him to buy his own.

I was fortunate enough to receive these free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, which is what I have given. I don't just dish out 5 stars for the sake of it - I'm not that nice ;) .I also don't just add a load of pointless spiel into my reviews either - just that little bit ;)

Hoont Indoor Plug-in Ultrasonic Pest Repeller with Night Light - Pack of 4 - Eliminate All Types of Insects and Rodents
Offered by Hoont

5.0 out of 5 stars These things are great. You get 4 of them in the box, 30 Jun. 2016
These things are great.
You get 4 of them in the box. At first when I plugged them in, the dog stood in front of them and barked - he must have been able to hear/sense the high frequency. Anyway, at first, the spiders in my mam's house all came out of hiding, and now it's settled down, and there seems to be no more. Which is great, cos the last time I saw a spider was on the settee as I was half asleep - I nearly had a coronary! Anyway, these things are worth every penny (even though I got them for free - I am going to buy some more for me), and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is fearful of bugs. Pity it didn't repel annoying husbands too.

Raspberry Ketones Weight Loss Burn Fat Capsules 600mg Max Strength Pure Diet Pills For Men & Women - Alternative for Garcinia Cambogia - Promotes Healthy Digestive System - Natural Appetite Suppressant - Prevents Weight Gain - Fat Burner - Excellent Results When Combined With a Fitness Program or Cleanse Plus pills - Money Back Guarantee - 60 Vegetarian Capsules - MADE in The UK
Offered by Goods Specialists

5.0 out of 5 stars and found her cravings for things that were not good for her decreased, 30 Jun. 2016
I was lucky enough to receive these free, in exchange for an honest review. I am currently trialling another supplement, so my sister stepped in and tried these.
She was impressed.
No they are not a miracle pill, and you won't shed pounds if you take them on their own. You have to actually use them alongside your diet. She did this, and found her cravings for things that were not good for her decreased. Along with that, so did her waist :)
She was also pleased that the pill was pretty small, as there is nothing worse than having to swallow a tablet about the same size as your arm.

T5 Hardcore Advanced Thermogenic T5 Black Fat Burners | Strong T5 Diet Pills Weight Loss | Strongest Thermo T5 Fat Burner 1600mg Per Serving (120 Capsules)
Offered by Drop Hatch

4.0 out of 5 stars I do feel like I have more energy, 30 Jun. 2016
I am trying to lose weight and wanted a supplement to aid that, so thought I would give these a go.
At first, I felt a little bit shakey, but that settles down after around 3 days. I combined taking these with healthy eating and working out. I do feel like I have more energy, so that's a good thing. I will continue to take them and hopefully lose more weight :)

200 Warm White LEDs Indoor Fairy Lights on 20M of Clear Cable by Noza Tec for Christmas Xmas Wedding Party Home Decoration Fairy Lights Wedding Party Home Garden Decorations
Offered by Bailun Best Sell

5.0 out of 5 stars and they don't heat up like some lights, 30 Jun. 2016
These arrived quickly and well packaged.
I wanted some lights to hang around the hallway mirror. These are ideal. They are bright, they all work, and they don't heat up like some lights. The cable is of a decent lenght and you can change the way the lights flicker. Win Win!

I was fortunate enough to receive these free/discounted in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, which is what I have given. I don't just dish out 5 stars for the sake of it - I'm not that nice ;) .I also don't just add a load of pointless spiel into my reviews either - just that little bit ;)

NEW Optineuro® Xcel for Increased Focus, Concentration + Memory | #1 Top Rated Nootropics | STRONGEST Formula on the Market 1473mg ACTIVE | Recommended for Advanced Supplement Users | 90 Capsules
Offered by Nutribioticals Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars and aren't too bad to swallow (with water) either, 30 Jun. 2016
The supplement arrived quickly and sealed well.
I have tried these for 3 weeks. I think that it's too early to tell, but so far I can report I have had no nasty side effects! I have been feeling less lethargic too, and as I work from home on the computer, I have noticed a slight increase in concentration. The tablets don't have a nasty smell, and aren't too bad to swallow (with water) either.

Blue Swimming Goggles - Competition Swim Goggles With Anti Fog UV Lenses - Mens Swimming Goggles or Womens Swimming Goggles - 4 Colours
Offered by NoLabel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab quality and ideal for teenager/tween, 30 Jun. 2016
I ordered these for my 10 year old son (who is big for his age), and he loves them. They come in a protective case and look very stylish, and of good quality.
He tested them, and told me that they are very comfortable on his face, and don't leak in water. They didn't leave any red marks round his eyes which his last pair did, so he was thrilled about that! They also didn't "nip his hair" when he put them on, and he said he felt like he was a "pro swimmer". So I think that I can safely say the googles were fantastic.

Nu U Turmeric Curcumin 500mg, 365 Capsules (1 Year Supply)
Nu U Turmeric Curcumin 500mg, 365 Capsules (1 Year Supply)
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars The product arrived super quick and well packaged, 3 Jun. 2016
The product arrived super quick and well packaged.
There is not much to say as I do not want to waffle on about the benefits.
The capsules are of a "normal" size and I had no issues swallowing them.

Universal Mini Selfie Stick for Smartphones and GoPro with Cable Control (no Battery, no Bluetooth) | 2016 Version | 13,4 Centimeters, Extendable To 70 Centimeters | with Monopod Bag
Offered by smaart®

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this - it is so cute and extends to ..., 3 Jun. 2016
The selfie stick arrived quickly after ordering.
I love this - it is so cute and extends to the length of a "normal" self stick. It has a little wire that you plug into the headphone jack and it then allows you to use the shutter button on the handle to take your pics rather than faff about trying to put the camera on a timer. I tried my Galaxy s4 first and for some reason when I pressed the shutter button it only zoomed in. I thought it was a fault on the stick, but it worked fine with my iPhone 5. Odd.
I was fortunate enough to receive this free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, which is what I have given. I don't just dish out 5 stars for the sake of it - I'm not that nice ;) .I also don't just add a load of pointless spiel into my reviews either - just that little bit ;)

InstaNatural Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - 100% Pure - Natural Moisturizer for Face, Skin, Hair, Stretch Marks, Scars, Wrinkles & Fine Lines - 4 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars InstaNatural products are always a joy to use, 3 Jun. 2016
InstaNatural products are always a joy to use.

This rosehip seed oil comes in a pump dispenser bottle which I love as you can judge how much you need. I love the smell of this oil, and it is not greasy at all! It just seems to absorb into my skin beautifully and leave it silky soft. I am a fan! I think this one is my favourite so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20