Profile for Mrs. R. Rayner > Reviews

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Double
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
Very pleased with this. Good quality, reasonable price. I would buy again.

Bliss Aroma Diffuser AQUA Air Purifier Humidifier Air Freshener Essential Oil Diffuser Scent Diffuser
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
The Bliss Diffusers are the best, in my opinion, and worth the slightly higher cost.

Rose BLISS bundle - Aroma Diffuser & Moroccan Rose Signature Oil - Ultrasonic, ioniser

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bliss Diffuser is the best on the market in my opinion - well designed, 26 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a present after I bought one for myself. The Bliss Diffuser is the best on the market in my opinion - well designed, easy to use, quiet and good looking. Well worth the money compared with cheaper copies.

Silver Quartz Women Bangle Bracelet Wrist Watch / A Stunning Open Bangle Style Wrist Watch For Ladies
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is good looking and worked well, 26 Jan. 2015
The watch is good looking and worked well. It is designed for a bigger wrist than mine so was a bit loose on me. Unfortunately I was wearing it when rummaging in the freezer and damp got in so that the watch stopped working.

Aqua BLISS Aroma Diffuser - FREE SIGNATURE OIL - Ultrasonic, ioniser
Aqua BLISS Aroma Diffuser - FREE SIGNATURE OIL - Ultrasonic, ioniser
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars This diffuser is well designed and easy to use, 26 Jan. 2015
This diffuser is well designed and easy to use. I have also bought a cheaper one made by another manufacturer, and this is a much inferior thing which started malfunctioning after six months.
I love the Bliss Diffuser and it is well worth paying the price.

NEW Ecozone Ecoballs 1000 washes, NEW improved formula and performance, NEW softer wash balls
Offered by Blukoo

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with washing towels and coloured bedding, 26 Jan. 2015
Io have been testing the balls on different sorts of loads: I am very happy with washing towels and coloured bedding; white cottons are clean but I suspect not as white as with washing powder because of course the balls have no chemical whiteners. Muddy walking trousers came out well.
I am a bit worried about using the balls for my more delicate clothes like underwear and tshirts in case they get bashed to bits but I am open to persuasion. Overall I am pleased.

Divine Secrets Of The Ya Ya Sisterhood [DVD] [2002]
Divine Secrets Of The Ya Ya Sisterhood [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
I read the book with my book group and we watched the film at our Christmas meeting. Very enjoyable.

Miele S6240 EcoLine Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1200 Watt, Sprint Blue
Miele S6240 EcoLine Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1200 Watt, Sprint Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't given it a good trial yet, 26 Jan. 2015
It arrived more quickly than estimated. I haven't given it a good trial yet. However, the good points so far are that it pulls along easily as you are cleaning; it stands on end so that you can vacuum the stairs more easily; the suction is strong. Downside is that bags seem expensive and like hen's teeth, and I wasn't sure that to order.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
by Marie Kondo

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is inspiring! I am a hoarder by ..., 26 Jan. 2015
This book is inspiring! I am a hoarder by nature, and this book has helped me to organise my possessions. Well written and persuasive. I bought copies for friends.

Genuine Italian Soft Leather, Small/Micro Black Cross Body or Shoulder Bag Handbag. Includes Protective Dust Bag.
Offered by Primo Sacchi

5.0 out of 5 stars It is nice soft leather, 26 Jan. 2015
It arrived very quickly and well packed. The bag is small, which I wanted, so that I can sometimes just carry essentials. It is nice soft leather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3