Profile for Dan > Reviews

Whispers
Whispers
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great listen, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Whispers (Audio CD)
Another quality album from Mike Rosenberg, full of catchy songs which I can really relate to. A fantastic follow up to the incredible 'All the Little Lights'. Would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys easily listening songs from an 'indie/folk rock' genre.

Best Dad I Can Be
Best Dad I Can Be
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, light hearted reading, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Best Dad I Can Be (Kindle Edition)
Bought this book as I was looking for some dad type anecdotes which I could relate to.
I wasn't disappointed. It was full of extremely funny and real life experiences which I just couldn't put down.

HG Mould Spray
HG Mould Spray
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible product - really works!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: HG Mould Spray (DIY & Tools)
We had quite bad mould on our bathroom sealant and I didn't really fancy cutting it all out and re-sealing it so thought I'd give this product a go.

So glad I did! I sprayed it on and left it for 30 minutes, it cleared up most of the mould but left some. I sprayed it again and left overnight and it was spotless - back to bleach white.

Highly recommended.

Zoggs Kids Dive Rings Water Confidence Toy - Blue/Yellow/Red/Green, 3+ Years
Zoggs Kids Dive Rings Water Confidence Toy - Blue/Yellow/Red/Green, 3+ Years
Price: 8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit!, 21 Nov 2013
I bought these to encourage the little one when taking her swimming. She loves to throw them around and watch as they fall to the bottom of the pool before swimming down to get them. It's improved her confidence in the water massively.

GreatShield Guardian S Series Slim-Fit S-Line Design TPU Case for HTC One (2013 Model) / HTC M7 (Red)
Offered by theWireless USA
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 21 Nov 2013
Stylish and fits perfectly. I've dropped my phone a few times since and it's survived the impact.
Would definitely recommend.

Homescapes - Luxury White Goose Feather & Down Duvet - 13.5 Tog - Double - 100% Cotton Anti Dust Mite & Down Proof Fabric - Anti allergen - Box Baffle Construction - Washable at Home
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night's sleep, 21 Nov 2013
This is a very warm duvet that actually took a bit of getting used to due to how warm it kept us!
It's not artificial either so it's very comfortable. Highly recommended.

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium 100ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium 100ml
Offered by RB Health
Price: 8.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 20 July 2013
There are so many suncreams on the market that say they're 'water resistant' but then say you should re-apply after swimming.
This stuff is expensive but once you put it on, you could go swimming however many times you want and it's truly water resistant.

It's strange stuff to put on - almost like olive oil - but is absorbed into your skin quickly (sometimes too quickly) and easy to apply.
It's got a strange smell but you can get past that. It says it 'allows gradual tanning', I got a killer tan after just 7 days in Greece!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable product, 20 July 2013
Mosquitos love me. I mean, really love me. Usually, no amount of repellent is enough.
I bought this stuff based on the reviews and was a little sceptical but after a week in Greece and not getting bitten once, I was sold!
It is 100% deet and it does warn you that it can stain clothes and discolour plastic so that's not ideal but you can't have everything.

After Bite - Insect Bite Remedy - 14ml
After Bite - Insect Bite Remedy - 14ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant relief, 20 July 2013
If you do get bitten by a bug whether it be a midgie or mosquito, the worst thing is the itching. The urge to scratch is unbearable and if you do scratch it, it itches even more!

With this stuff, you put it on a bite as soon as you feel it and it takes the sting and urge to itch out instantly.

Mosqui-go Duo Plug In Insect Repellent for European Use
Mosqui-go Duo Plug In Insect Repellent for European Use
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Still got some left!, 20 July 2013
The instructions for this say that you should put it on in the bedroom around 40 minutes before you go to bed.
Those of you will know what it's like when you turn the bedroom light off and just as you're about to go to sleep, you hear the high pitched buzz of a mosquito. No more of that with this little plug in!
We had it on pretty much every night for 7 days and still have some left.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6