Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Becoming Us (The Jade Series #7)
Becoming Us (The Jade Series #7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series a must read, 19 Dec. 2014
If you want a series that keeps you gripped from book 1 this is the series for you. Jade and Garrett are such a lovely couple fighting to stay together against an organisation and his grandfathers wishes. This book along with book 1 to 6 keep you wanting more and the writing is so good that you never get bored. There are so many twists and unanswered questions that book 8 should be great. I will be reading this whole series again because I loved Jade and Garrett that much and I loved Allie's writing style and I do not want this series to end.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2015 9:59 AM GMT

Finding Us (The Jade Series #6)
Finding Us (The Jade Series #6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best series, 8 Oct. 2014
I love this series from book 1 you are unable to stop reading and now we are at book 6 and oh my what an ending. I need to know what will happen to Jade, will Garrett get to her in time? There are so many unanswered questions and so many readers out there who want answers. If you want a book that keeps you wanting more but you also like a good love story then this series is for you.

Cautious (Sequel to Disastrous) (Disastrous Series Book 2)
Cautious (Sequel to Disastrous) (Disastrous Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 17 Jun. 2013
I was not sure I would enjoy this book but I am glad I decided to carry on reading, because I found the books fantastic to read. Loved Marcus and Mia's love for each other and the gangster being Lou well it added something different to the books.

If you want a love story with twists and turns you must read these I did not want them to end and wished there was a third book

I know there will be one on Jimmie but I just didn't want the book to end. Marcus was hot, moody, possessive, sexy as hell and I loved him. I am sure another book could be done as his future with Mia starts, ok so just an idea but this is how much I loved the books.

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 5 Jun. 2013
Having waited along time for this book I was a little disappointed with it. I expected more about Gideon's past and it wasn't there. There was lots of sex and other bits in the book that I felt were unnecessary. Saying this I still enjoyed the book but was shocked with the ending. I was not aware that there would be another 2 books to follow so it feels like we are having to wait another 6 months to get to know more about Gideon and Eva. It lost its spark for me slightly compared to the first 2 books which I have to say I have read several times because there was a story there.

I am giving it 3 stars because of the lack of story and because I have previously given the other 2 books higher stars.

I am sure Sylvia Day will take on board all comments and come back fighting with 2 future books with what her fans want to read about

Trying Not To Love You (The Love Series Book 1)
Trying Not To Love You (The Love Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun. 2013
Didn't really know what to expect with this book, but I really enjoyed it. It was a lovely romance story with some sad moments in there. Hunter one of the main characters is a dream and you can truely identify with him and obviously he sounds so hot which is a bonus.

I am really looking forward to book 2 in this series. I don't want to write much more because if you haven't read it and want to all I can say is you will not be disappointed with this book.

Falling for Hadie (With Me Series Book 2)
Falling for Hadie (With Me Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great...and emotional, 22 April 2013
Well what can I say about this book, it started of looking like the typica boy/girl romance and yes that happened but then sadness happened and the Hadie (the girl) is hearbroken. I don't want to spoil it for those that are thinking of reading this book but oh my please read it as you will not only enjoy the book but near the end there is so much emotion I just cried and cried.

So well written and I really couldn't put the book down because I knew there was something hiding from Lincoln (the boy) past but it wasn't what I was expecting and it was such an emotional rollercoaster but loved it and would read it again.

The Devil's Touch (Erotic Romance)
The Devil's Touch (Erotic Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 13 Mar. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and I would certainly recommend to other readers who enjoy books like Fifty Shades.
I would certainly read other books by the author.
I love reading books where the man is powerful and hungry for dominance and Vivian brought that out in this book.
At times I was frustrated at the way he treated Angelica but you could feel the intensity between them and him trying not to let his guard down

Well done to Vivian for giving us another excellent read

Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)
Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 12 Feb. 2013
I have to say I was unsure about this book, I don't know why but I was. However, how wrong I was to have any doubts, I just couldn't put it down and had to start reading Book 2 straight after. I have to say like others have also said, I did find myself getting frustrated and wanted to save Emma but I think the author was so right in how she kept Emma's character going the way it did (I don't want to give any storyline away)even though I was on the edge of my seat wanting to save her. In real life this happens and I so enjoyed the book although I felt emotionally drained at times. I just hope that book 3 is just as good, if not better and that I get the ending I would like because in book 2 I was left speechless, crying and saying no, no, no to myself but I am sure that is what the author wanted so we are all as eager to read the next book. My advice would be buy all books together because between now and July I am going to suffer waiting for book 3 to come out,by then I may have to read the first 2 again and get myself all worked up again. Excellent book and highly recommend you read.

Taking Chances (Taking Chances and Forgiving Lies Book 1)
Taking Chances (Taking Chances and Forgiving Lies Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars This book brings tears, 7 Jan. 2013
I didn't know what to expect with this book, I thought it would be similar to Beautiful Disaster which it is in a way, but again there is a love triangle going on. She is with one guy but drawn to another and then there is a drama later in the book and there are tears of pain and joy but my tears came in the middle of the book and I cried with no one around me understanding why I was crying at a romance book.

I don't want to spoil the story for anyone but what I will say is this is a really good book to read, very long but you can really understand where the characters are coming from and relate to them. I am not a person who cries but this just proved to me that it must have been well written to get me to cry.

There is quite a long way to go in the book before you get to the heartbreaking part but don't let that put you off, because overall this is just a lovely love story with unexpected twists. The only negative I would give is that it could have come to an end sooner than it did, but it certainly did not put me off reading it.

Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner Series Book 2)
Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this series, 7 Jan. 2013
This book was another one that I could not put down. It is a series of books which is disappointing because now I have to wait for book 3 which has been delayed and apparantly there will be another 2 books to follow.

Love the characters, Kade, Blane and Kathleen. The love triangle between the 3 although Kathleen is sort of with Blane the womaniser that was, he seems to want to do anything to protect her and Kade who is his brother also wants her.

I am certainly team Blane for the simple reason I think he needs her more than Kade but when you read the books you will know exactly what I mean by that.

The story is gripping and the only thing I would say is that I wish it had more about Blane and Kathleens relationship in the book, although they do things together it wasn't enough and I know that the author writes little teasers on her blog but to me they should be in the book.

The books are recommended for those wanting a little drama, romance, sex, love triangle. There is some violence in the books but do not let this put you off, Kathleen is a character every girl dreams of being, strong and independent and struggling to depend on anyone or if anyone does anything for her she is questioning their reason for doing so. Just cannot wait for book 3 now

Page: 1 | 2