Profile for Dizzy Dee > Reviews

The "Yardbirds": The Band That Launched Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page
The "Yardbirds": The Band That Launched Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page
by Alan Clayson

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest band ever, 25 Jun 2014
A good read, didn't tell me anything I didn't already know but a good fan's perspective on the greatest band of all time without too much emphasis on the lead guitarists, more about the others in the band. I loved the way that each chapter was a song title. The writing was light and humorous but serious when it needed to be.

I'm Movin' On
I'm Movin' On

4.0 out of 5 stars Legends, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: I'm Movin' On (MP3 Download)
Does not disappoint, how much more archive material I'd there yet to.be released? This is like a jam from the beyond. Both of these artistes are sadly missed but this is not dated.

Armageddon
Armageddon
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Armageddon (Audio CD)
I followed the Yardbirds from their inception in1963 until their demise in 1968 and never thought anything would affect me like this album it was just as mind blowing as that first time I heard Keith Relf. That man was amazing and in nobody's lifetime will we hear a better blues harmonica player. From the start to the finish everything about this album is faultless. I wish I had discovered it sooner.

Netflix
Netflix

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Not everything that you want to see is on here but there is enough choice for even the most picky of people

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
Not even a program for very young children, absolute rubbish. Thats all that needs to be said about this appalling game

Crosswords
Crosswords

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crosswords (App)
Not too challenging cryptics, mainly anagrammatic clues.Easy ones very easy, not a program for committed crossworders. I'd rather do the Sun