Profile for Hausfrau > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Adventures Of Robin Hood - The Complete Series 2 [DVD] [1956]
The Adventures Of Robin Hood - The Complete Series 2 [DVD] [1956]
Dvd ~ Richard Greene

5.0 out of 5 stars The Adventures Of Robin Hood - The Complete Series 2 [DVD] [1956], 15 Jan 2014
I'm currently working my way through the DVDs in this series. I remember watching these shows in the 1950s and found them very entertaining then, and they still retain "the old magic". Richard Greene was so right in the role. The Robin Hood legend has never lost its appeal and I would say that these stories are ideal viewing for all ages.

The Adventures Of Robin Hood - The Complete Series 1 [1955] [DVD]
The Adventures Of Robin Hood - The Complete Series 1 [1955] [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Adventures of Robin Hood

5.0 out of 5 stars The Adventures Of Robin Hood - The Complete Series 1 [1955] [DVD], 12 Jan 2014
I remember watching this series the first time around in the 1950s, and now that I have had time to watch series 1 I find it just as entertaining now as I found it years ago, and Richard Greene was excellent in the role. The Robin Hood legend is timeless, and suitable for all ages. The DVDs were in good condition, and played well.

I purchased another boxed set of the Robin Hood stories from this supplier, and I am looking forward to watching this as soon as I have time.

JON BON JOVI FRIDGE MAGNET - YJBJ002
JON BON JOVI FRIDGE MAGNET - YJBJ002

5.0 out of 5 stars Jon Bon Jovi Fridge Magnet, 20 Dec 2013
a bit bigger than I had expected, nonetheless it fits nicely on the fridge door along with the rest of the fridge magnets. Good sized magnetic strip.

The Best of Ray Stevens
The Best of Ray Stevens
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Ray Stevens, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Best of Ray Stevens (Audio CD)
This singer/songwriter has put together a compilation of his very amusing songs on this CD, including Bridget the Midget and The Streak, so one is guaranteed a laugh while listening to this CD. Only criticism is, this CD does not include the brilliantly funny track "I'm My Own Grandpa".

I Dreamed a Dream
I Dreamed a Dream
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars I Dreamed A Dream, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (Audio CD)
This CD by Susan Boyle is a pleasure to listen to, a selection of nice songs very well performed, she has a very sweet and pure voice. A welcome addition to any CD collection.

Standing Ovation: The Greatest Songs from the Stage
Standing Ovation: The Greatest Songs from the Stage
Offered by Entertainment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Boyle, Standing Ovation CD, 18 Dec 2013
A lovely album, the songs are well performed, Susan Boyle has a very sweet and pure voice. A welcome addition to any CD collection. Good seller service, item dispatched quickly and reached me safely.

Someone To Watch Over Me
Someone To Watch Over Me
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Boyle, Someone to Watch Over Me CD, 18 Dec 2013

Out Of Order
Out Of Order

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod Stewart, Out of Order CD, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Out Of Order (Audio CD)
was very pleased with this item, always nice to hear Rod Stewart singing so a welcome addition to the CD collection. Good seller service, prompt delivrey and reached me safely.

Official Cliff Richard 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Cliff Richard 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Richard 2014 Calender, 18 Dec 2013
A must have for any serious Cliff Richard fan, this may well be the last Cliff calendar he ever poses for [so there is always the possibility it could become a collectors item]. A selection of 12 nice pictures. Cliff seems able to reinvent himself every decade and draws new fans to him as well as keeping his older fans.

Keep Calm And Love Cliff Richard Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
Keep Calm And Love Cliff Richard Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
Offered by Artform Prints®

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Calm And Love Cliff Richard Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm, 15 Dec 2013
I collect novelty keyrings and thought this would be a good addition. Item despatched promptly and reached me safely so good service from seller. However the keyring had a huge blob of glue stuck on it after removal from packaging and unfortunately I damaged the keyring trying to get the glue off so rather disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20