Profile for JJ > Reviews

The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook
by Joanne Stepaniak
Price: 12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. A Vegan Gem., 12 Oct 2013
This book arrived in excellent condition.

I’m at the stage where I don’t really miss cheese in my diet. I bought this book because I wanted to add some new flavours and textures to occasional meals, especially packed lunches. The book is well laid out with simple easy to follow steps.
There are plenty of recipes in this book that do not include soya products (which I tend to avoid).

Golden pasta & cauliflower salad (p145) is already a favourite both hot and cold.

Noodles Ramona (p 95) was a big hit with the family.

Caramelized onion, olive and walnut focaccia (p 135) will be a regular on the menu. The combination of flavours just worked so well together.

Gee whiz spread (plus the variations, p39.)This combination is a real gem. It’s so versatile and can be used in or on soups and stews.

This delightful book is already one of my favourite vegan cookbooks.

Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A Vegan treasure., 17 Sep 2013
I love this book. Easy to follow instructions make it delightful to use on a daily basis. I cant wait for Isa's new book: Isa does it. (Released late october 2013)

Bedroom Athletics Cole III Slippers - Leopard
Bedroom Athletics Cole III Slippers - Leopard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy & cute, 7 April 2013
I bought them as a birthday gift for my daughter. She loves them. Very comfortable fit. I bought a medium as she has a size 6 foot.

The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
by David Frenkiel
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Fab, 7 April 2013
I bought this book after being inspired by visiting the author's site. The food is fresh and fabulous. I have made several meals from it already.
I eat a mainly vegan diet (mostly raw). I do share some cooked and the occasional vegetarian dish with my family. Vegan alternative ingredients are listed in this book. Simple easy recipies for everyday use. Its a lovely book.
If you are the type of person that can look at a list of ingredients and have some idea of how the finished product will turn out then you will be able to tell that these people know their stuff, if not, it has all been taken care of for you!
Enjoy.

The Genius of Flexibility: The Smart Way to Stretch and Strengthen Your Body
The Genius of Flexibility: The Smart Way to Stretch and Strengthen Your Body
by Bob Cooley
Price: 10.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 7 April 2013
I have been experimenting with some of the moves. I found some of the explanations a little difficult to get my head around at first. I searched on line and found some youtube vids that helped explain the procedures. I strecth daily anyway, but have now started to incorporate this way of stretching into my routine. I like the results that ive experienced so far.

Gaiam Yoga Strap 6Ft Natural
Gaiam Yoga Strap 6Ft Natural
Offered by Gaiam UK
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a great strap, 7 April 2013
This strap is strong and the fastening is sturdy. I love it. I use it daily. very happy with my purchase.

Gymnic Sensyball 28cm
Gymnic Sensyball 28cm
Offered by PhysioRoom
Price: 12.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Used regularly to release tight muscles, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Gymnic Sensyball (Misc.)
Great for releasing tight muscles in the glutes rather than using a hard tennis ball. When slightly deflated, I found its also useful to work over the spine and IT band. Using it regularly has increased my flexibility and posture. I do have to keep it away from the dog as she loves it too!

Fashy Hot Water Bottle with a Fleece Cover and Application 2.0L
Fashy Hot Water Bottle with a Fleece Cover and Application 2.0L
Price: 8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to love about this?, 7 April 2013
I bought it as a present for my daughter. She loves it. We are fans of Fashy hotties as they are durable and retain the heat for a long period of time. Some brands have a terrible rubbery odour. This is odour free! The cover is unusual and very soft. Delightful.

8 x Portable Convenient Stainless Steel S Hooks --- Great for Kitchen & Home & Camping
Offered by SWT
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 7 April 2013
ideal storage solutions for the kitchen. I love to hang things on hooks rather than having to dive into an untidy kitchen draw. sturdy and do the job.

Pressure Poistive The Original Backnobber 2
Pressure Poistive The Original Backnobber 2
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 7 April 2013
I love this product. I teach remedial therapy and now have many of my students and clients using one too!. I also travel a lot and can spend 8 nights a month in B&B. The Backnobber takes care of the problems associated with sleeeping in uncomfortable B&B beds!

Page: 1 | 2