Profile for JLS Mum > Reviews

Content by JLS Mum

JLS Mum "JLS Mum" (Dublin, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
My First Disney Album
My First Disney Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Disney, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: My First Disney Album (Audio CD)
This is a great disney cd with songs from all the old classics which bring back great childhood memories for me my kids love it & play it over & over & my nieces also love it & bought a copy too. It's the kind of cd that they will cherish the memories of when they are older.

Hot Baths Americana Style Wall Sign
Hot Baths Americana Style Wall Sign
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars vintage signage, 5 Dec 2010
Love this sign which I recently bought [not from amazon] most visitors remark that it's nice, it's something a bit different to the usual bathroom pictures.

Mrs Beeton's Everyday Cookery
Mrs Beeton's Everyday Cookery
by Mrs Beeton

5.0 out of 5 stars the know how to do anything in the kitchen book, 4 Dec 2010
Bought this book as it's the one my mum always had in the house when I was a kid. Literally brilliant for cooking instructions for most things, obviously has a lot of old fashioned recipies, but I would say Oldies but Goodies!!

Tractor Trouble (Farmer Fred Stories)
Tractor Trouble (Farmer Fred Stories)
by Smallman Steve : Goldsack Gaby

5.0 out of 5 stars Farmer Fred is Great, 4 Dec 2010
My young ones love the tales of Farmer Fred & this book is one of their favourites & it has been read over & over. Mum & Dad can recite by heart now!

My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt [DVD]
My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt [DVD]
Dvd ~ My Friends Tigger and Pooh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for the kids, 4 Dec 2010
My kids have got hours of entertainment from Tigger & Pooh, I have bought a second copy of this as first got worn out!

75,000+ Baby Names for the 21st Century
75,000+ Baby Names for the 21st Century
by Lori Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 4 Dec 2010
This book includes all the cool, unusual , classic pretty & different names you could possibly want, it has lead to inspiration for the names of my 4 gorgeous children! Compared to other baby name books on the market at least it includes all the 'everyday' names as well as the stranger ones & gives the meanings to all names, excellent choice in my opinion

Cool Names for Babies
Cool Names for Babies
by Linda Rosenkrantz

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be called weird & odd names for babies, 4 Dec 2010
This review is from: Cool Names for Babies (Paperback)
Bought this when pregnant with my first baby, not my idea of cool names a lot of them I wouldn't have even been able to pronounce. I was hoping to find something original & pretty for a girl however most names were quite strange & too off the wall for me, I read through the book once & then gave it to the charity shop, maybe this book should be directed for sale to celebrities only!!

Original Metal Sign Co. Trevor Mitchell Marmite Metal Wall Sign
Original Metal Sign Co. Trevor Mitchell Marmite Metal Wall Sign

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Colours Old Fashioned sign, 4 Dec 2010
I like the bright colours & the old fashioned bus, another lovely vintage style sign for my collection in my kitchen

S1898 SMALL COOMBS EUREKA AERATED PASTRY FLOUR METAL ADVERTISING WALL SIGN RETRO ART
Offered by signs2all ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars dare I say the colours look a bit 'pasty', 3 Dec 2010
Nice vintage sign, the colours as the picture clearly shows are a bit pale so it doesn't stand out great, however I am happy with it another one for the collection in my kitchen!

Camp Coffee - Mini Metal Wall Sign
Camp Coffee - Mini Metal Wall Sign
Offered by The Colour Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars retro fun, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: Camp Coffee - Mini Metal Wall Sign
I bought this sign as I remember my granny having bottles of this stuff she used in cake making & also remember her making a cup of coffee with the stuff, yuk. This sign brings back nice memories for me & I like the retro look to all these, they're great quality & look really well in the kitchen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6