Profile for walter light-tap > Reviews

Content by walter light-tap

walter light-tap

Page: 1 | 2
20 Polythene Garment Covers Dry Cleaner Bags 24" x 54"
20 Polythene Garment Covers Dry Cleaner Bags 24" x 54"
Offered by ukstore247

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality polythene bags, 23 Aug. 2014
Good quality polythene bags. Length wise they cover a knee length dress. Hoping they will keep my clothes from getting too creased when I pack for my holiday.

Andrew James Red Hot Air Popcorn Maker - Includes 4 Popcorn Boxes And 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful machine. Light fluffy popcorn made within minutes, 20 July 2014
What a wonderful machine. Light fluffy popcorn made within minutes. You do need to hold a tea towel around the bowl and the chute where the popcorn comes out, otherwise it is all over the place, but it is so quick to make a delicious healthy snack. Would not recommend letting young children use it un-supervised as it gets very hot, very quickly. A definite must for any popcorn lovers!

Il Divo: Live In London [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Il Divo: Live In London [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Il Divo
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 28 Feb. 2014
I have only just become a "fan" of Il Divo and I thoroughly enjoyed this DVD. They sang all their old covers along with some new tracks off the latest CD (at the time - 2011). The extras on the Blue Ray were also very good. Was well worth the price and I will be looking for more CD's and DVD's in the future. I would definitely recommend this Blue Ray disc.

Mens Champion Striped Night Shirt * Nightshirt - 100% Brushed Cotton (Dark or Light Blue)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Nightshirt, 21 Feb. 2014
I bought this nightshirt for my partner as he was always complaining of a cold back when wearing a t-shirt. It fits very well and after having a good laugh the first time he wore it, I have now got used to him being in a "nightdress". It washes well and it is nice and soft and a good quality material. I think I will be looking for a short sleeved one for him for the summer. Very good purchase.

The Greatest Hits [Gift Edition]
The Greatest Hits [Gift Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Voices, 10 Jan. 2014
If someone had told me a few years ago that I would be listening to operatic pop music I would have laughed at them, but this CD is wonderful. Their voices are absolutely amazing. When the baritone joins in, I found the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I was reduced to tears with some of the songs. Fantastic choice of songs, only two or three songs that I didn't know. Would highly recommend this to everyone!

Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED OIS lens
Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED OIS lens

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for The Price, 5 April 2013
It had been reduced to £139.99, when I bought it, which made it very good value for the money, but I wouldn't exactly rave about it. Sort of does what it's supposed to do, but not brilliant. I am sure there are better lenses out there!

SAVFY® For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 Dual Sync Dock Desktop Charger Docking Station Cradle Stand / Battery Charger + UK AC Mains Charger / Wall Charger

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed, 5 April 2013
I wasn't happy with this product, you have to remove your phone cover casing to be able to fit it in the charger which is a bit of a pain. If you don't mind faffing around with taking the cover off your phone all the time, it is probably a good piece of kit, but it's not right for me.

Soothsoft Chillow Pillow - Single
Soothsoft Chillow Pillow - Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hot Flushes, 5 April 2013
I love my Chillow (although I can't say the same about the Chillow Plus - couldn't keep the thing in one place, it was always on the move!). I find my Chillow great for cooling my head down during the night when I have hot flushes, I would recommend these to any ladies of a certain age! I have found a use for my Chillow Plus - I use it to keep my feet cool.

Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale
Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had read previous reviews, 5 April 2013
I'm glad the price had been reduced on this as it is rubbish. I agree with most of the other reviewers (which I wish I had read before I bought this), it does not give you the same weight and reading twice, even when taken within a few minutes of each other. I usually end up taking three readings and taking the average. Luckily I had not thrown out my old scales, as I trust these with regards to my weight. I would not recommend these scales to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2013 8:16 PM GMT

Jewel Quest Mysteries: Curse of the Emerald Tear
Jewel Quest Mysteries: Curse of the Emerald Tear
Offered by smeikalbooks

4.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, 6 Aug. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am really enjoying this game. It is so addictive. It isn't exactly taxing on the old brain cells, but it is a great way to spend a few hours. The graphics are good and the objects are mostly easy to find, although I did have to use the clues for some as I had no idea what the item even looked like. Obviously the more you play it the more you know where everything is!
The only reason it doesn't get five stars is because it has a habit of jamming on the jewel quest board, but I have found if I re-start that level it usually works ok the second time - it's just rather annoying.

Page: 1 | 2