Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

easyblackout blackout blind kit - Size 3 - CREAM
easyblackout blackout blind kit - Size 3 - CREAM
Offered by EasyBlinds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Does what it says on the pack. Highly recomend. Nothing fancy but effective.

Beautify Elegant Black Jewellery Box Case with 3 Draws and Lock
Beautify Elegant Black Jewellery Box Case with 3 Draws and Lock
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased., 28 July 2014
Arrived as expected. Very impressive. My 11yr old daughter felt as tho it was her first grown up present. Definitley worth it and arrived within 3 days in her birthday. She Loves the detachable little case that can be a travel jewellery case. She lived that. And was very handy for her holidays. Really pleased.

MAGNETIC, Solid Wood, Chess Set
MAGNETIC, Solid Wood, Chess Set

5.0 out of 5 stars great chess board, 20 Jun. 2014
Really impressed by this purchase. Looks much more expensive than price. Great beginner set. Magnetic pieces are really helpful for kids and us clumsy ones like myself always knocking over the set. Over all would highly recommend. Intend to purchase another for myself.

Solitaire Chess Game
Solitaire Chess Game

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent game, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Solitaire Chess Game (Toy)
Another high quality game from the thinkfun people. I love the shape and size of the chess pieces. I first came across this game as an app on my phone and loved it so wasnt sure if it would be as much fun but it is. I also love Traffic jam by thinkfun. Understanding of Chess not required. The only reason I give it a score of 4 is the clip to keep the cards inplace is fiddley and not very good at doing its job so as a result the card fall out and get scattered by my younger children. I also think that its only a matter of time before clip gets lost as it is not attached to the box. So thinkfun really need to Think of a solution please. Other than this its a game for anyone 6-100 years old. My kids and husband love it too.

Checkmate!: My First Chess Book (Everyman Chess)
Checkmate!: My First Chess Book (Everyman Chess)
by Garry Kasparov

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 30 Mar. 2014
A really useful book for complete novices and those looking to improve their game. I have young children learning from ages 6 - 10 we all agree that its a great guide and reference. The illustrations are also very useful for the younger readers. Easily understood and by no means just a childrens book. I would recommend to anyone young or old. Plan to give as gift to 8yr old nephew with chess set as gift. But know his dad will get just as much benefit as the nephew!