ARRAY(0xa5f1d3a8)

Profile for Mrs P J Tomkinson > Reviews

Content by Mrs P J Tomk...

Mrs P J Tomkinson (Newcastle, Staffordshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cross Dressed to Kill - The Hilarious Award Winning Thriller
Cross Dressed to Kill - The Hilarious Award Winning Thriller
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing murders!!!!, 17 Mar 2014
I am half way through this book at the moment and am finding it quite amusing! You read it through the subject of the title's point of view, quite querky!!!!!

Everyone Try Yoga: Finding your yoga fit in association with Triyoga
Everyone Try Yoga: Finding your yoga fit in association with Triyoga
by Jonathan Sattin
Price: 13.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to get fit!, 15 Jun 2013
I bought this book after reading a review of it in the Mail on Sunday, as yet not tried any of the exercises but my grand-daughters had fun doing some yoga the other day, I like yoga so will get the mat out very soon!

Nightmare (The 3rd Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller)
Nightmare (The 3rd Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller)
Price: 2.48

4.0 out of 5 stars edge of seat stuff, 15 Jun 2013
Really enjoyed reading this third Jack Nightingale book. His writing really puts me in mind of Denis Wheatley (I know I keep saying this!) A good read, looking forward to starting the fourth instalment

The Proteus Cure
The Proteus Cure
Price: 2.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Love F Paul Wilson, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Proteus Cure (Kindle Edition)
Anything by this writer is ok by me, in the middle of this book at the mo and really enjoying it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2013 9:40 PM BST

English Electric
English Electric
Price: 10.03

4.0 out of 5 stars good cd, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: English Electric (Audio CD)
I bought this cd for my husband who has always liked OMD. It is just the same as the usual OMD tracks but my husband likes it and I must say it was enjoyable to listen to!!

Cursed: A Jack Nightingale Short Story
Cursed: A Jack Nightingale Short Story
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars goood short story, 15 Jun 2013
I thought that this short story was ok. I just felt that it seemed to be a bit rushed, but as with all Jack Nightingale stories we had the occult mixed with crime, very Denis Wheatley!!

Brabantia Protective Cover For Lift-O-Matic Advance and SmartLift Rotary Dryers - Black
Price: 11.91

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 14 May 2013
Having spent quite a lot on my brabantia rotary dryer I was wanting to look after it so ordered this cover, very easy to use and does the job, what more would you want!

Brabantia Lift-O-Matic Rotary Clothes Airer with 45 mm Metal Soil Spear - 50 Metres
Price: 65.43

5.0 out of 5 stars brill product, 14 May 2013
Having broken my previous rotary line, (which I had had for years), I was looking for a really good quality line.
I was not disappointed, it is great. Would recommend it to anyone!

Lost In You
Lost In You
Price: 9.56

3.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Lost In You (Audio CD)
Bought this cd for my mother-in-law after my husband said that she liked Pet Clark, don't know whether she was too thrilled but I was glad that I also bought her Pet Clarks greatest hits, this one was a definite hit!

Midnight (The 2nd Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller)
Midnight (The 2nd Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars real page turner, 14 May 2013
After reading the first Jack Nightingale book I was really looking forward to starting the second and wasn't disappointed. Just like the first I was hooked, (mind you I love this kind of story). For anyone who loves the supernatural with a bit of crime thriller thrown in this is a must read!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3