Profile for Mrs. A. J. Dodd > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. J. Dodd

Mrs. A. J. Dodd (Cranleigh, Surrey United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Softlites Womens Casual Slip on Shoe in Black - Size 6 - Black
Softlites Womens Casual Slip on Shoe in Black - Size 6 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are incredibly comfortable and very good value for money, 22 Sept. 2015
These shoes are incredibly comfortable and very good value for money. They do however make your feet incredibly hot with the obvious consequences!

Flame Homeware Exotic Lime & spicy Ginger 5" Scented Pillar Candle (Candle Only)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality candle, 18 Sept. 2012
This candle has a lovely light and spicy scent which is not at all overpowering. I could smell the scent lingering lightly the next morning.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 18 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
Really disappointed with this, I heard it was a real page turner/eye opener. I've not exactly lived a wild life so was hoping for some tips/ideas but quite frankly I found it completely unappealing. Back to the drawing board as to how to utilise the spare bedroom.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 2.5 ml No.1 Luminous Radiance Radiant Touch Concealer

5.0 out of 5 stars It must be magic, 18 Sept. 2012
I cannot recommend this more. It works by reflecting light and the dark area you are trying to conceal seems to disappear, very clever - every woman should have one.

Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with Wii Fit Plus: Includes Balance Board and Wii Remote Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this, 18 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had been putting off buying a Wii for years, at my age (45) I thought it would be a waste of time as I am not exactly an avid gamer. Having gradually put on weight over the past couple of years I had to do something and knew I would never go to a gym so whatever I did, would have to be done at home.

Since buying this at the beginning of August I have tried to work out every day for at least 30 minutes and an hour at weekends; so far I have lost nine pounds and have just over a stone to go to my ideal weight. I get bored easily so had no idea I would feel motivated enough with this Wii Fit Plus package to keep going (aside from getting my money's worth!) The graph of weight loss and calorie counter are my favourite elements, as are the great jogging options and fat burning exercises. There are yoga and muscle toning exercises too although the trainer I picked (male) can be quite annoying so I mute him. Obviously you have to eat heathily too but I do not starve myself and still have the odd chocolate treat. If you want to lose weight, this could really help.

Marmitek PowerMid XL infrared extender set
Marmitek PowerMid XL infrared extender set
Offered by SOLD

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, 9 Sept. 2010
Like a previous reviewer said, I should have bought these years ago. Make sure you know what this can do though before you buy it (previous reviewers have set this out comprehensively).

Bitesize Cakes and Slices (Bitesize chunky series) (Cookery)
Bitesize Cakes and Slices (Bitesize chunky series) (Cookery)
by Murdoch Books

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great little book!, 9 Sept. 2010
Really easy recipes and a massive hit in the office where I work! Loads of "brownie" points (pardon the pun)!

Melrose Place - Season 3 [DVD]
Melrose Place - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Thomas Calabro

5.0 out of 5 stars If you loved Melrose Place, you'll love this, 17 Aug. 2009
Loved it. What a show, my most uttered phrase in the 90s was "That Kimberley's a nutter". Can't wait to buy the next season.

Life with My Sister Madonna
Life with My Sister Madonna
by Christopher Ciccone

3.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 17 Aug. 2009
A straightforward story of how Christopher Ciccone sees his life so far with Madonna. There are no startling revelations about her and the style of writing is fairly matter of fact. Sadly he does come across as quite bitter.

This is a Modern Life: The 1980s London Mod Scene (Mod Chronicles)
This is a Modern Life: The 1980s London Mod Scene (Mod Chronicles)
by Enamel Verguren

4.0 out of 5 stars Ah, the memories ..., 12 July 2005
Great book. I truly wallowed in nostalgia reading it and the photos are excellent - not enough on us female mods though. Definitely worth buying if you were ever part of the scene at that time.

Page: 1 | 2