Profile for y m hill > Reviews

Content by y m hill

y m hill

iPhone SE Case, Caseology® [Wavelength Series] Textured Pattern Grip Cover [Black] [Shock Proof] for Apple iPhone SE (2016) - Black
Offered by Caseology® UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 July 2016
I received this case yesterday and I am already incredibly pleased. I was skeptical about buying this case at first but now I have absolutely no regrets. It looks amazing and it fits the phone perfectly. I have already dropped it onto a pavement since I received it (I tend to be quite clumsy) and I am happy to say that it survived the impact with no scratches or cracks to both the case or the iPhone. If I was to mention any noticeable flaws it would be that the back of the case can pick up dirt easier than a majority of cases and it is slightly more difficult to access the ringer/silent switch than it usually would. Besides these points, I am very happy that I chose this case and I will definitely use Caseology to purchase future cases.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2016 6:24 PM BST

A Comprehensive Guide to Angel Therapy: Angelic Guidance to Enrich and Improve Your Life
by Denise Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 27 Nov. 2013
Lovely book with lots of great information on angels and archangels. Good tips for doing a meditation and feeling peaceful.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel safe, 27 Nov. 2013
Great item for bike or any other time you need to record something. Great value for money and your safety.

Remember Who You Are: Remember 'Where' You Are and Where You 'Come' From
Remember Who You Are: Remember 'Where' You Are and Where You 'Come' From
by David Vaughan Icke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 18 Jan. 2013
This book has a lot of reading in it and one you you would go back to every few days. Very insightful and interesting too.well done David Icke. This is the first book of David's I have bought and it's worth every penny.

Aerolatte Hot
Aerolatte Hot

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Aerolatte Hot
This works a treat and makes my milk as frothy as I want it to be. It makes 1large mug full for hot chocolate or 2smaller top ups for latte or cappuccino. Heats up in 60secs so if you need more you won't have to wait long. Excellent buy, I did look at cheaper ones but this is a quality product.