Profile for stu > Reviews

70cm REMOTE RELEASE CABLE for Canon Nikon Fuji Kodak Camera
70cm REMOTE RELEASE CABLE for Canon Nikon Fuji Kodak Camera
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 July 2013
Bought this to use with my Fuji x100, does the job also works with my TLR camera and for the price it's great.

Ex-Pro Fuji NP-95 NP95, High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Fuji Finexpix F31, F31 fd, F31fd, F30, F30 Zoom, Real 3D W1, X10, X100, X-S1

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 July 2013
Didn't want to spend loads on a spare battery, reading the reviews on this product and for the price it's perfect. Does the job almost last as long as the original. As the battery are small I bought 2 so no worries about running out of power. Fast delivery time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 July 2013
Decided to buy this item rather than the more expensive Fuji one as the reviews I read said it would still fit the the filter adapter and filter still attached. Which it does, it looks great keeping with the retro look of the camera. Fast delivery, well made and looks the part 5stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 July 2013
I bought this bag to carry my Fuji x100 around in stead of using my DSLR bag which is slightly bigger. Bag looks great enough room to carry the x100 and another range finder or I could put my DSLR and one lens if needed. There is also room to fit my iPad 2 should I need to fetch it along. Well made looks good and there is plenty of room in the front pocket to put extra battery's cables and sd cards.

Filter Adapter Ring + Aluminum metal Lens Hood for Fujifilm Fuji FinePix X100 Replace LH-X100 LF91
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 July 2013
I bought this for my Fuji x100, it fits perfectly looks good on the camera and allows my to put a uv filter on. The price is really good and it does the job. Fast delivery.

Ex-Pro® 3 x Pro Guard Ultra Clear View LCD Screen Protectors for Fujifilm Finepix X100 X-100
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 July 2013
Fast delivery, fits perfectly and easy to apply.very good price, does the job. Would fully recommend this product for the Fuji x 100

Hama Hot Shoe Adapter Centre
Hama Hot Shoe Adapter Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars useful piece of kit, 11 Feb. 2013
Bought this to use in the college studio works well with my DSLR and for the price you cant go wrong.

Nan Goldin (55s)
Nan Goldin (55s)
by Guido Costa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Nan Goldin (55s) (Hardcover)
Loved this book I would diffidently buy more books on Nan Goldin. The book is small in size but the photos make up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars macbook replacement battery, 25 Mar. 2012
Quick delivery 2days. I bought this for my 13" Macbook black late 2006. The battery last about 3ish hours depending on what you are doing on the Mac. Value for money is amazing I will be getting another one. The battery fits perfectly but the finish on the battery is gloss not matt like the Mac I have.After reading the reviews on the apple site for the Apple battery which costs about £100 and only has 2 stars I decided to look on Amazon and thankfully I come across this one which cost £28.99 and has 4 star review. Overall I give this 5 stars.