Profile for Tracy Pfaff > Reviews

Content by Tracy Pfaff

Tracy Pfaff (Funchal, Madeira Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
Inflatable Personal Fitness Instructor
Inflatable Personal Fitness Instructor
Offered by Findmeagift

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny secret santa, 22 Dec. 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great secret Santa gift! Smaller than I originally thought but even so - it was greatly received and has created many hours of laughter. Purchased for one fitness freak female!

Mean Girls [2004] [DVD]
Mean Girls [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Lohan

3.0 out of 5 stars Mean Girls? Dull Girls!, 20 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Mean Girls [2004] [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't impressed by this dvd.
The acting was good and everyone played their parts well. The storyline was fairly weak and sadly, my friends and I didn't laugh as much as we'd have liked. If you can borrow the DVD from someone then do. Save your money!

Through the Wire
Through the Wire
Offered by dabsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of this tune!, 23 April 2004
This review is from: Through the Wire (Audio CD)
First heard this whilst driving to my friend .... for the weekend. Itset me up for the time ahead a treat. It's so catchy I can't tell you. The high pitch singing grips you & the lyrics are meaningful. It's such a great track that I can't stop playing it. There's catchy & there's catchy. This is catchy!

The Top 100 Recipes from Ready, Steady, Cook!
The Top 100 Recipes from Ready, Steady, Cook!
by Ainsley Harriott

4.0 out of 5 stars love the series, had to have the book!, 23 April 2004
Anyone who enjoys cooking but doesn't enjoy spending hours chopping,slicing etc - then this is a fab little buy for you!
Some lovely recipeideas & all fairly easy to produce.

The Fourth Angel [DVD]
The Fourth Angel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irons
Offered by barcode bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 23 April 2004
This review is from: The Fourth Angel [DVD] (DVD)
A great film with great acting. A gripping storyline.

I Don't Want You Back
I Don't Want You Back
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Eamon - the best album I've heard in a long time, 23 April 2004
This review is from: I Don't Want You Back (Audio CD)
Well, what can I say to do this guy justice? The lyrics are something each& everyone of us can relate to at some point in our lives. The way inwhich he puts it across is simply like no other. He's definately sethimself apart from other similiar acts. You can hear the passion in hisvoice. He's bold, upfront & I sincerely hope there's more where this albumcame from.

I Know What You Want [CD 1]
I Know What You Want [CD 1]
Offered by stevecaptainkirk

4.0 out of 5 stars Georgia-Summer loves this!, 19 Dec. 2003
Not one of his best by any means. It was purchased pure & simply because my 4 year old daughter loves it so much!
As an adult I do like this song but I still think he's produced better in the past. Mariah lends her vocals which never disappoint.

Miracle On 34th Street [DVD] [1994]
Miracle On 34th Street [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Richard Attenborough

4.0 out of 5 stars A magical film!, 19 Dec. 2003
A great festive film for children & adults alike.
The story is very easy to follow for young ones & it's one that they warm to immediately. If you're looking to watch something together as a family over Christmas then this would make an ideal choice.

Maid In Manhattan
Maid In Manhattan
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cd, 19 Dec. 2003
This review is from: Maid In Manhattan (Audio CD)
I enjoyed the film very much. The music helped to make the film a hit in my eyes. The CD is great. A great mixture of sound.
It's fab to be taken back to the days of Teena Marie (Lovergirl) & to be introduced to Glenn Lewis with Fall again.
A real feel good CD & if you enjoyed the film then the CD is a must buy.

Bend It Like Beckham [DVD] [2002]
Bend It Like Beckham [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Parminder Nagra
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 8 July 2003
The 1st time I saw this was when I decided to buy the DVD from Amazon. I wasn't really sure what to expect except that football played a big part. Anyway, the film had me laughing so much - the dialogue is brilliant. It's a very natural film. At times it was as though you're actually sitting in their front room. The conversations that pass are just like the ones I'm sure most of our households have. OK, so I'm not asian but don't most Mothers want us to learn how to cook, iron & take care of our man before we even think about our own personal pursuits in life?
All the actors are great throughout the film.
One of my favourite parts of the 'DVD' (not the film) is the 'cooking lesson' (I use the term lightly!) with Gurinda. You have her Mother & Aunty keeping a close eye behind her. It's so funny.

Page: 1 | 2