ARRAY(0x1009f054)

Peter

Onyx Pro Heart rate Monitor
Onyx Pro Heart rate Monitor

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionnable quality, 8 Jan 2011
I don't think this product is great for the following reasons:

I felt there were too many training options and you couldn't see the wood for the trees (p.s. I consider myself to be very computer literate). I was able to work thought it but it required using the manual.

However, the key to this product is the monitoring of your heart (surprise surprise). Personally I felt the accuracy of the fitures on the monitor weren't correct on occasions and often apparently I was dead (no heartbeat). The battery I got with the product lasted 2 sessions so I would also count that as a negative point.

However, I still awarded 3 stars as I don't have experience of using these products and perhaps the level of quality is relatively good - I don't know for sure. All I do know is that I very rarely use it as I don't trust the product.

This is simply my experience.

Griffin Elan Convertible 6280-ICELNCNB for iPod Classic Refresh, Black - Leather case with removable leather flip-down cover for iPod® classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - don't listen to the volume restriction comments!, 8 Jan 2011
I was looking forward to buying this product until I read the host of comments about the volume restriction that is on this EU edition.

In my opinion I would recommend you not to be put off my this. This product is easily loud enough and if you think not your ears are possibly damaged due to other products.

The quality of the product is unquestionable and is great looking.

Great product!

Brink Money Clip, Copper
Brink Money Clip, Copper

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Jan 2011
Probably the most sleazy thing I have ever bought but it certainly comes in handy! I play poker so is really helpful in keeping notes bunched together.

I would recommend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2012 3:28 PM BST

Golf Chipping Net by Longridge
Golf Chipping Net by Longridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 8 Jan 2011
No issues - this was a good purchase and no issues with delivery!

I would recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star - if pillows would have arrived - otherwise perfect!, 8 Jan 2011
I was encouraged by the other reviews of this product and would not have bought a memory foam mattress over the internet otherwise.

Quality (Appears perfect to a person who has never owned a memory foam mattress before and has only used it for 2 days)
In terms of the spec of this product the destiny and size of the memory foam thinkness (which are, from my research, two key indicators of the quality) were better than £400 mattresses which were sold in the local mattress/ bed multi-nationals. Having not bought other mattress to compare it is difficult to provide an accurate review. It appears perfect but I guess time will tell.

Delivery (Very effective)
Delivery was very efficient and cost effective (delivery from England to Northern Ireland was an additional [...] but that is a bargain in my opinion as I would spend £5 travelling to the shop in fuel in my own car). We receieved confirmation emails both from Amazon and the seller and could track the product during the despatch - delivery period. Only negative point about his purchase so far is that it came without the 2 free pillows. I would have bought this product regardless of the free pillows - but you like to get what was advertised. I have send an email to the seller and hope to get these in the near future.

Smell (Has a "new smell" - not a factor to be considered)
There was a slight smell when opening it but that was to be expected. Having read the reviews about the "smell" I had prepared my partner for a few days of something really strong but it was not the case. It has a "new smell" (something like a new pencilcase when you were at school) but certainly not a factor to be considered if you are interested in buying this product.

All in all I felt this was a great purchase and due to the quality of the product and trust in Amazon I have as a customer I would definately recommend this product.