Profile for Linda Thomas > Reviews

Content by Linda Thomas

Linda Thomas (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Plastic 35ml Hinged Lid Deli Pot or Sauce Pot (Pack of 50)
Plastic 35ml Hinged Lid Deli Pot or Sauce Pot (Pack of 50)
Offered by Plasware

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Bead Storage!!! They should also remarked them as that lol.. they could make a killing., 11 Feb. 2015
I use these and the 100ml for beads lol.. to all those beaders out there, these are so cheap and the best for bead storage. Blows all those bead containers out of the water, 15 pots for a five in most places. These are just right and at a price that can't be beaten.

Overnight
Overnight
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Overnight (Amazon Instant Video)
The way he's carrying on you would think he's Johnny Depp, talk about ego! Only watched twenty minutes of it and was laughing my head off... Seriously no wonder everyone dropped the film, when you start carrying on as if you're famous when your really only yesterdays chip paper. Then it sends up flags to the studios lmao.. couldn't watch any more than the half hour, he irritated me.

Slots Viva Vegas!
Slots Viva Vegas!

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Slots Viva Vegas! (App)
Graphics are great, and game play is smooth with no glitches that I've found so far though money doesn't last long well not with me anyway :) if you like slots then I'm sure you will like this game.

vTube player for YouTube
vTube player for YouTube

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your time, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: vTube player for YouTube (App)
Every time I try to download anything the pop up buy window opens,why advertise it as a fee YouTube downloader when it's not?

The Definitive Jack the Ripper
The Definitive Jack the Ripper

3.0 out of 5 stars Way to much padding, 15 Oct. 2013
I would have given this a higher rating if there weren't so many grammar errors and if the book wasn't padded out with repeated info over and over.

The Ultimate Jack the Ripper Sourcebook: An Illustrated Encyclopedia
The Ultimate Jack the Ripper Sourcebook: An Illustrated Encyclopedia

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 21 Aug. 2013
There are only so many times that you can read about special allowance being paid for extra police before you come to the decision that it's just to make the book look bigger. I must have read about a hundred or more times correspondence about special allowance. Seriously is there a need to keep including every one? Towards the end it was annoying me, I skipped page after page due to it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2014 7:50 PM BST

I Walked the Line: My Life with Johnny
I Walked the Line: My Life with Johnny

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad, 22 May 2013
So sad, they really were on a wonderful journey together until fame changed their course. It truly takes a very self controlled person to go unscathed. I do hope they were reunited in heaven.

CLZ Movies - Movie Database
CLZ Movies - Movie Database

5.0 out of 5 stars The best there is, 15 May 2013
This review is from: CLZ Movies - Movie Database (App)
I have owned several editions of movie collector for the last five years or more as well as having the online database, as I have ripped most of my movie collection now to an external media drive which is connected to my smart tv, which means my discs stay good and also instant playing . This software helps me see where each movie is stored, and in which folder. And now that I have this app it also means I don't have to start up my laptop to find a movie, it can now be done from my Kindle. Also means when buying more films as I always have my Kindle on me I don't buy films I already have.

TVCatchup
TVCatchup

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfect every time, 28 April 2013
This review is from: TVCatchup (App)
Brilliant app never had a problem with it. Great for watching late tv when your partner is sleeping. I just pop in headphones and watch.

The Dark
The Dark

2.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Dark (Kindle Edition)
I have to say I was disappointed with the writing style, it seemed to over worked. Repeating the same descriptions over and over. Also constantly retelling me the names got annoying, esp when there was only two in the conversation. He said, she said... in the end I began to feel as if the author thought we were all idiots, and weren't able to retain information. No sorry it was only a two star from me.

Page: 1 | 2