Profile for marsfire > Reviews

Content by marsfire

marsfire

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover + FREE Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth + Capacitive Stylus / Touch Pen (RED)
Offered by AEL®-FANCY DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. The cover fits my phone perfectly, 14 Aug 2014
Excellent product. The cover fits my phone perfectly, makes it easier to grip and less slippery in the hand. Just the job and would definitely recommend this phone case.

UFOs and Aliens: Shocking Secrets, Amazing Encounters and Complete Cover-Ups
UFOs and Aliens: Shocking Secrets, Amazing Encounters and Complete Cover-Ups
by Ufo Guy

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraud??, 23 Feb 2013
I recently bought this book as I have always had a keen interest in UFO's, but I was a bit curious why there was no name for the author or information at all, just written by "The UFO Guy". I decided to buy it anyway. When I received it I could see that it was amateurishly put together. There are gaping gaps of space on all the pages, no information about who, what, when or where it was published, there are not even any page numbers. I did some research and anyone thinking of buying this book make sure you look on the internet under Bill Knell. DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK.