Profile for Glenn > Reviews

Content by Glenn

Glenn

Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Collins Classics)
Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Collins Classics)
by Oscar Wilde

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful book, 13 Oct 2011
I bought this for two reasons.

Firstly I am studying English literature at A level, and thought Oscar Wilde would be perfect for my wider reading I need for the course. However, I wasn't fully aware of all his creations, so I thought the best bet would be to get the collection of all his works!

Secondly, I've heard much about him, and have had a recent wish to read his poems especially. And I have found by reading this, his work is beautiful, well written, and a pleasure to read.

And contrary to what others have posted in their reviews, I haven't had a problem with the size of the text. I feel it is a comfortable font size to read, and if any bigger, the book would probably had to have been split into 2 seperate books.

All round, a definately good purchase.

Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Multi-function Triathlon 30 Lap - T5E931
Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Multi-function Triathlon 30 Lap - T5E931

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 3 Sep 2011
i've always looked for a cheap watch, because i have always been concerned if spending anymore on a watch that would break within a couple of months would be a waste of money. But in this case, the watch is beyond my expectations for it's price, and hasn't broken!

it arrives in nice packaging, with plenty of information on the watch, and instructions. However, these instructions aren't really necessary because the watch is really simple to use. the 30 lap stopwatch is easy and clear, and you can refer back to each individual lap afterwards. 3 simple alarms, reminders up to a year in advance and monthly or annually repeated if you wish, and timer are all easy to use. a good clear display, night and day, with nice buttons and a comfortable strap.

if you're like me, and was in two minds about spending the money on the watch, just let me tell you, it is definately worth the price, and more.