Profile for D. A. Stephenson > Reviews

Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater
Connect It Two Tube Halogen Heater
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little heater, 12 Oct 2013
Bought two of these heaters to take on a caravan holiday in September. They are small and neat, easy to pack but also very effective giving off plenty of heat. Also quick delivery from supplier.

Gaga
Gaga
by Johnny Morgan
Price: 13.46

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is art., 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Gaga (Hardcover)
Written by my 13 year old daugher, Melissa;

This book is like the bible of GaGaness. Don't delay, buy it now and it's at an excellent price from Amazon!

It has many pictures and plenty of information for you little monsters to feast on, and underneath the paper cover the book is a beautiful glossy blue with 'GAGA' embellished across it. High quality and cheap. As I said, buy it now!

Lady Gaga: Me & You
Lady Gaga: Me & You
by Posy Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book for any GaGa fan!, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Lady Gaga: Me & You (Hardcover)
Written by my 13 year old daughter, Melissa;

I love this book and it has gone to my collection of GaGaness, and a big bonus with this one is it has a free A3 sized poster! I think it's A3, or it could be A2... *pondering*

But anyway, all in all it's a must for any little monster and it's definitely at a good price.

Keyring KIll Bill Pussy Wagon Keychain, key ring chain
Keyring KIll Bill Pussy Wagon Keychain, key ring chain
Offered by Tucks Toys
Price: 4.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 30 Dec 2010
Written by my 13 year old daughter, Melissa;

I am a huge Lady GaGa fan, and after seeing this on her video for Telephone, I had to have it! Unfortunately it's not as big as I would like. I would have given this five stars because it's good quality and everything, but it's not quite the right shade of pink (a bit too light) and it's only about half the size of the proper thing. I was overjoyed when I saw this product on the official Lady GaGa online shop, but it said Lady GaGa, not Pussy Wagon. So I looked for it here and I found another seller who sold the full size thing, but by the time we ordered this they didn't sell it anymore. Overall a good buy for any GaGa fan! ...or Kill Bill fan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2011 6:54 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, 30 Dec 2010
Written by my 13 year old daughter, Melissa;

I asked for this for Christmas after seeing a girl on YouTube using it and I thought it looked pretty awesome. It soothing and tastes good too! I thought it was going to be a lot bigger, but it turns out that it fits in the palm of your hand; and my hands are small.

Would definitely recommend, five stars.

Michael Jackson: The Experience (Wii)
Michael Jackson: The Experience (Wii)
Offered by ccconsett
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 30 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Written by my 13 year old daughter, Melissa;

A lot of people would start with the negatives in a review, but with this game I don't have any! It's great fun, most moves aren't too difficult and I'm surprised yet glad Ubisoft did this game, as it is aimed at the younger generation of Wii users and not many are fans of Michael Jackson.

After a couple of tries at each dance, its great because you get the feel of the moves and you know when they're coming. Some people may think this a bad thing because it might get 'repetitive' but I think it's good because then you know what to do and you don't look like an idiot when you have friends over.

There are 3 levels, and you don't have to unlock any; easy, medium and hard, of course; but on Thriller when you choose to dance as MJ, the level of difficulty is classed as 'inhuman'! Funnily enough though, this is the only dance I've managed to get five stars on, despite it's high difficulty level.

Also, it's great excercise! Most of the dances are very active and great fun with friends; you just have to find some other Michael Jackson fans who will willingly play.

Overall, an awesome game that every MJ fan should have. Buy it now!

19V 2.1A Replacement Samsung NC10 & NC20 Laptop / Netbook AC / DC Adapter / Charger with Qubz 1 year warranty and UK mains lead included
Offered by Qubz
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars thank god for this product!, 4 Dec 2010
Written by my daughter Melissa:

I got a Samsung NC10 netbook as a surprise Christmas present almost two years ago, and it's one of the best presents I've ever had! I was gutted as our old charger had been faulty for a couple of months before now, and it finally broke. As soon as it broke, we ordered this one (with the battery life we had left) as a replacement and it came within a week. We only received it this morning, and I'm using it right now! :D

Apple iPod touch 32GB (Launched Sept 2009)
Apple iPod touch 32GB (Launched Sept 2009)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Touch 32gb, 27 Nov 2010
Written by my 13 year old daughter:

Couldn't live without my iPod! Flows well, can hold plenty of apps and with a decent pair of headphones, (ie Lady GaGa Heartbeats) it's great for car journeys. Those long journeys to and from France would have been unbearable without my own music.

Good points:
*Holds plenty of music
*Can have a lot of apps
*Great for social networking (FaceBook, Twitter etc.)
*Rarely freezes
*And loads more

Bad points:
*Battery goes down within a few hours if you use it a lot

Overall, definitely worth the money. If I had of know that the new iPod Touch with a camera was going to come out a couple of months after I bought this one, then I would have waited. But apparently videos/pictures from the camera on the other iPod Touch take up a lot of room, so if you're looking for something that does more than just play music and you have hundreds of songs that'll take up a lot of space, then get this one. :)

Melissa. :)

Hornes Down Under: Pt. 1
Hornes Down Under: Pt. 1
by Tony Horne
Price: 12.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Life Down Under Given The Tony Treatment, 21 Mar 2010
Australia is subject to Tonys unique take on life as he travels the wrong way down the coast. Discover for yourself the attractions and pitfalls of this journey as Tony relives, in graphic detail, his experiences. Roll on the New Zealand trip!