Profile for Lady Ru > Reviews

Lady Ru

Page: 1 | 2
The Goldfinch
The Goldfinch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant writing - thought provoking and gripping yarn, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Goldfinch (Kindle Edition)
We'll worth the wait for this. I found it a gripping read and can't understand some saying it is too long- I never wanted it to end. An easy read that makes you think. Not enough writers like her

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 10 Oct. 2014
Such a nice surprise - an amusing story with heart. Has the feel of a Coen brothers film, or David Lynch on a light day. Feel I found a treasure.

CAT Footwear Women's Everyday 6" Brown Chukka Boots P306531 7 UK, 40 EU
CAT Footwear Women's Everyday 6" Brown Chukka Boots P306531 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, clumpy and lovely, 30 Jan. 2014
These are increadibly well made and strong boots. They look great with leggins or jeans and feel as tho' I will have them a long time. They are slightly larger than sized (especially in width) but not so much I would have to send them back. Possibly would look for 1/2 size smaller if I was trying them on in a shop.

Indian Traditional Handmade Decorative Cushion Covers 16" x 16" - Dark Green
Indian Traditional Handmade Decorative Cushion Covers 16" x 16" - Dark Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but nice, 13 Dec. 2013
I was looking for a large sparkly cushion cover without spending much so I bought 4 of these and stitched them together and they look great. Not great quality but good enough for cushion covers.

WWK Mens Aussie Sun Hat Fishing Hunting Walking Shooting 100% Wax Cotton S-XXL NEW (Small - 57cm, Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 13 Dec. 2013
This is a very good looking hat but it was much too big for me so I don't know how it would age. I think it is more a mans size as most hats usually fit me. Looks just like the picture.

There Will Be A Light
There Will Be A Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 July 2013
This review is from: There Will Be A Light (Audio CD)
There is nothing suprising about this album - it really does what it says on the tin. Very gospelly with Ben Harper's bluesy magic. Love it.

Frampton Comes Alive
Frampton Comes Alive

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Frampton Comes Alive (Audio CD)
I hadn't heard this since the 70s when I was young and mad on it. Had a nostalgic moment and ordered this and am not disappointed. Still sounds as good as I remembered.

The Devil You Know
The Devil You Know

5.0 out of 5 stars One for late at night, 25 July 2013
This review is from: The Devil You Know (Audio CD)
I loved this album but I am an avid fan. I can imagine people who don't get the amazing quality of her voice would find this puzzling as it is very stripped bare. I really liked the Ben Harper influence.If you are a Rickyfan this is an interesting album - well worth spending some time getting to know it.

Ladies Biker Leather Jacket Womens Fitted Leather Jacket CARA Black (12)
Ladies Biker Leather Jacket Womens Fitted Leather Jacket CARA Black (12)
Offered by House Of Leather UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jacket, 10 July 2012
This is a brilliant jacket. I am tall and slim so tend to find most jackets like this are too short and wide for me. This one tho is a perfect fit with nice narrow sleeves and fitted so that it is very flattering. The horizontal zip pockets really make your waist look shapley. I am so pleased with this. Leather is really soft too.

iBoutique® 30W Bayonet (B22) Daylight Energy Saving Light Bulb Equivalent Output 150 Watts (Full Spectrum) Great For SAD Sufferers, Snooker, Pool, Hobbies, Crafts, Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, 10 July 2012
This light has totally lightened my Mum's living room. She has poor sight and I wanted a daylight bulb that would make a difference. This is bright, shows colours truly but is not too bright for her living room. Very pleased with it. Much better than the blue bulbs which didn't seem to make any difference.

Page: 1 | 2