Profile for Stefan > Reviews

Monster Vault: An Essential Dungeons & Dragons Kit
by Rodney Thompson
Edition: Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality: Book, Tokens and Box, 26 Oct 2012
First the book was smaller than expected, but the tokens and the box is fantastic. I really loved it. Really good quality. As for the adventure, it isn't great but with the proper modifications to it it can become a decent one. It's up to you. I am giving the product a 5/5 for the monster vault, tokens and box, but it drops a start because of the story. For those who aren't interested in the story than the package is a very useful vault because you have plenty of monsters (10 pages with tokens of different sizes, that can be flipped and are bloodied on the other side).

Rules Compendium: An Essential Dungeons & Dragons Compendium (4th Edition D&d)
Rules Compendium: An Essential Dungeons & Dragons Compendium (4th Edition D&d)
by James Wyatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need, 26 Oct 2012
I initially bought it because I read that it had all the rules, but it turned out to be more useful than initially anticipated. If you don't have the Dnd Core rulebooks for 4'th edition this is a shortcut for all the rules that you will need. Especially the Skill section where it encourages to be more creative. I'm giving it a 5/5 because I liked the content and each time I need something I just take a quick look and I know what to do, be it as a player or as a dm.