Profile for Helene macrae > Reviews

The Inspector Lynley Mysteries - Series 1 [DVD] [2001]
The Inspector Lynley Mysteries - Series 1 [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars a right good team these 2 people are, 20 April 2015
yeppers.. a right good team these 2 people are.. I really enjoy the normal calm way they are with each other.. albeit just characters.. but played very well.. cheers hamc..

Arthur & George [DVD] [2014]
Arthur & George [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Martin Clunes

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd's are like books to me, 20 April 2015
This review is from: Arthur & George [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
another top movie.. I saw this on the tv, then thought ahaaa nope.. I will wait an buy the series.. dvd's are like books to me.. hmm.. cheers hmac..

Inspector Lynley Mysteries : Complete BBC Series 2 [DVD]
Inspector Lynley Mysteries : Complete BBC Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathaniel Parker
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars yes.. I have always wanted to buy this ..., 20 April 2015
yes.. I have always wanted to buy this series sand at last the price was right.. so eventually I bought 2.. now to wait for the price to go down on more.. hehe these 2 stars work really well together.. so natural.. yup... one of my favourites.. cheers hmac

NIV Thinline Value Hardback Bible
NIV Thinline Value Hardback Bible
by New International Version

5.0 out of 5 stars it was fine an compact ''but'' the print was too small, 13 April 2015
it was fine an compact ''but'' the print was too small.. I tired it but nope, gave it to a teenager who has better eye sight but even for her it was too much to glare at.. sorry.. cheers hmac..

Silent Roar Lion Manure - Cat Repellant
Silent Roar Lion Manure - Cat Repellant
Offered by Online Garden Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal., 30 Mar. 2015
ha ! ohh aye it works.. for 1 week an 1 day the cats left no mess.. then the next day.. yahh.. the cats I bought it for have not returned.. but a neighbour cat has.. how can i tell... their, umm manure is different.. hah but this is cheaper here a to amazon than 12 something I paid thru a catalog.. good deal.. cheers hmac

FamilyMall(TM) Clear Push Pins Transparent Plastic(Pack of 40)
FamilyMall(TM) Clear Push Pins Transparent Plastic(Pack of 40)
Offered by Beautystyle

5.0 out of 5 stars '' nice '', 18 Feb. 2015
very very delightful to see through the pins to what is under them.. hehe.. no different colours to take my eye off what I am reading on my board.. cheers.. hmac

Berlitz: Danish Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks)
Berlitz: Danish Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks)
by Berlitz Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars this is fine for me, 14 Feb. 2015
as I do not know any Danish , never mind how to speak it or sound it.. this is fine for me , a beginner.. cheers hmac

Beech Finish 4 Shelf Wooden Bookcase
Beech Finish 4 Shelf Wooden Bookcase
Offered by This Is It Famous Value Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars yup.. I duz luv it.. I ..., 9 Feb. 2015
yup.. I duz luv it.. I measured the space I need shelves for.. this set was not ''in'' stock for awhile so I wuz very happeee when I saw it again.. it is up an lookin gooood.. cheers hmac..

Inspector De Luca [DVD]
Inspector De Luca [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alessandro Preziosi

3.0 out of 5 stars the fella that played the part was fine.. no probs, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Inspector De Luca [DVD] (DVD)
the fella that played the part was fine.. no probs.. but the name luca made me think of another actor.. under false pretence.. of myself I bought it.. I thought it was the same chap that played monatlabano..my mistake.. so I gave it away.. cheers.. hmac..

Perlasca: The Courage Of A Just Man:English Sub-titled [DVD]
Perlasca: The Courage Of A Just Man:English Sub-titled [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luca Zingaretti

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a brilliant true story of what really happened during war times, 14 Oct. 2014
yes.. this was a brilliant true story of what really happened during war times.. so much courage and of course the acting was wonderful.. made me feel like I was with them.. cheers hmac..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7