Profile for Mike W > Reviews

Mike W

Noctua NF-F12PWM Case Fan 120 mm
Noctua NF-F12PWM Case Fan 120 mm
Offered by NOCTUA - Designed in Austria

5.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting these fans to be quiet but they're ..., 25 Feb. 2015
I was expecting these fans to be quiet but they're beyond imagineable for how quiet they are, it genuinely creeps me out that despite on a high load my computer is still eerily quiet!

DISPOSABLE VINYL GLOVES. POWDER FREE. PACK 100. FOOD, CLEANING. SIZE MEDIUM
DISPOSABLE VINYL GLOVES. POWDER FREE. PACK 100. FOOD, CLEANING. SIZE MEDIUM
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my use, 9 April 2014
These gloves are not intended for heavy use such as digging in a garden (even with a trowel) these are merely for dealing with soft items, such as soil, blood, etc, I use them for medical purposes and can honestly say these gloves are pretty good!

I have relatively large hands and medium fits me fine but if you are concerned go with large.

RUSSIAN USB MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD WITH ENGLISH
RUSSIAN USB MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD WITH ENGLISH

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap yet effective, 21 Jan. 2014
Quality:
The quality is poor, the keys look faded and the keyboard will shatter if dropped (I know this because the postman dropped it through my letterbox and the top right of the keyboards plastic broke, I can't say if it was the postman or the transport.) but it is a cheap keyboard and thus it doesn't really matter so much if you're just using it for the purpose and not as a baseball bat.

Aesthetics:
The keyboard looks nice, but the keys aren't that nice to look at, some of them look worn out and faded already and I have only just started using it.

Usage:
It's good, some reviews have said the keyboard is stiff but this is just natural for a new keyboard, the keyboard is actually quite nice and responsive.

Over all I give it 3/5, my biggest bug bare is that the keys are slightly faded, other than that it's a very good keyboard to keep.

I will write another update in a few months to say how the keyboard is working.

Arduino Starter Kit
Arduino Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Arduino Starter Kit
Although there is some confusion with the wording, this is not really a kit for absolute beginners but instead a kit for people whom have a good grasp of circuitry / coding as there is no manual this can be supplemented by going onto the Arduino website and following their tutorials (I suggest you buy a bigger breadboard because the diagram does not match up with the breadboard supplied, needless to say it comes with plenty of resistors and the 330ohm resistors happily supplement the 220ohm resistors.

There should however be a more in depth description of what you get.

But all in all this kit is perfect for people who know the basics and not nothing at all, I suggest using the Arduino website to teach yourself more about Arduino before picking this kit up.

Mil-Com Soldier 95 Trousers - 38" - DPM Camo Combat Trousers
Mil-Com Soldier 95 Trousers - 38" - DPM Camo Combat Trousers
Offered by Savage Island

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 2 Feb. 2012
I purchased these as a spare pair of combat trousers for when I go out and do my own military exercises but they were so bright! They honestly don't look like the photo, they're more like jungle camo than anything else! I would suggest you buy these if you don't mind looking like action man. I will update when they've been through the wash a few times.