Profile for lionheart > Reviews

lionheart

Whatever It Takes
Whatever It Takes

4.0 out of 5 stars What ever it takes, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Whatever It Takes (Kindle Edition)
Sucks you in straight away, yes some of the characters made me frustrated but it was an absorbing read and had me gripped, some twists and turns, a couple of nights good reading.

The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel
The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel

5.0 out of 5 stars The Oyster Catcher, 24 Mar. 2014
I loved this book probably helped by the fact that I've recently moved to a house on the beach, I live in the North of Ireland but have been to Galway on holiday, I can hear the cry of the oystercatchers from my kitchen and my life is ruled by the tide, I am also an artist, this book really spoke to me, I have a book hangover now and miss the characters. Brilliant!!

Instructions for a Heatwave
Instructions for a Heatwave

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for a heatwave., 12 Oct. 2013
I hated the way this book ended. I also found the text frustrating and wished the author would get to the point. Some of the characters were good though and her description s of Ireland and the ferry were nice.

Happiness: 10 Simple Tools To A Happier Life! (Happiness, Motivation, How To Be Happy)

4.0 out of 5 stars How to be happy., 14 Sept. 2013
I got something out of this. I read it in bed one morning. I am going through some stuff at the moment and it's not nice. This little book helped me put things in perspective and as a consequence I was happy all day. I will keep it in my favorites so that I can delve into it when I need to. Thank you for this Cara Stein.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life

4.0 out of 5 stars The love of my life., 10 Sept. 2013
I got really sucked into this book. I liked the way she made the characters so really especially Luca and Marco, descriptions of food and their smoking roll ups we're nice touches. I didn't want this book to end and looked forward to getting to bed to read it. A pleasant surprise of a book. I will be reading more of her titles.

Eloise
Eloise

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Eloise (Kindle Edition)
I had thought this was going to be just another celebrity trying to write, it was worse than anything I've ever read, if there was a no star rating. I would have given it that, the mishmash of sickly childish phrases with an attempt at adult swearing just sounded so wrong, I always liked Richard and Judy and I think this is a cruel thing to do to the fans, I will never read Richards book and I'm glad I had already read Dawn Frenches book, she CAN write. Please Don't waste your money on this, I feel for all the aspiring writers who Don't have a celebrity name to rely upon.