Profile for Porky996t > Reviews

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by BritishBargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, comfortable, 19 Jan. 2016
Great headphones. I use them to monitor the audio output on my Panasonic Video camera. Very lightweight and very comfortable too.

TP-LINK TL-ANT24EC5S 5m Antenna Extension Cable
TP-LINK TL-ANT24EC5S 5m Antenna Extension Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Way To Get a Stronger WiFi Signal, 6 Jan. 2016
I needed to get a better WiFi signal for a Google Chromecast device to work better in the bedroom. This was the easiest way of achieving it. My wireless router has three aerials on the rear, so I just disconnected one and added this extension cable and placed the antenna on the end of the cable instead of screwing it to the plug on the rear of the box. The signal now received in the bedroom is far better and the Chromecast is working great. From what I have read the Chromecast does require a strong signal in order to work properly.

The cable seems to be quite thick and well made and comes in a sealed plastic pack that requires scissors to open.

Ugreen Cat6 RJ45 Male to Female Extension Cable Patch Cord with Gold Plated 3m
Ugreen Cat6 RJ45 Male to Female Extension Cable Patch Cord with Gold Plated 3m
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, and seems decent quality, 4 Dec. 2015
Not much to say here. It works, is very thick cable compared to other Ethernet cables I have, and looks like a good quality item. Arrived quickly, well packaged - what more can I say?

Lixada Lightweight Compression Stuff Sack Bag Outdoor Camping Sleeping Bag Collection With Drawstring 4 Compression Straps(1 PCS)
Offered by Lixada-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compression bag, and very roomy too!, 4 Dec. 2015
Took a bit of punt with this as there were no reviews about it. Well, here goes...

Arrived fairly quickly and was well packaged. I had a Mountain Equipment down jacket that I need to store and thought this would be ideal. I have had a similar, but not the same, compression bag for my sleeping bag for years and know from experience they work a treat. This one was quite large, certainly bigger than the one I use for my sleeping bag. The material used is nylon, and quite heavy duty nylon too. The webbing straps look like they could take a fair bit of straining too.

I stuffed the jacket in, close the drawstring top and arranged the straps - pulled on the strap ends and it compressed the jacket down to the size of a football. Now in the bottom of the wardrobe awaiting next wild camping trip.

A great bag for the price, seems well made and I hope to see as many years use out of this as I have had from the one with the sleeping bag.

lomui® 3.8V 3800mAh Replacement Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III, GT-I9300 (I9300)
Offered by KUANG WENGANG

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, so that is a good sign..., 26 Nov. 2015
Bought as a replacement for the better half's Galaxy S3. It seemed to be draining the battery really quickly so I upgraded the OS and bought this battery - she's not complained about it, so that is a positive sign.

Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, but appeared packed with info, 26 Nov. 2015
Bought as a gift for someone travelling to New Zealand (obviously!), so can't really comment. Seemed very thorough when I flicked through it.

10 GU10 Lamp Holder Base New Regulation Bulb Connector 240v GU10 Mains Holders
10 GU10 Lamp Holder Base New Regulation Bulb Connector 240v GU10 Mains Holders
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by the quality, 26 Nov. 2015
I must say I was surprised by the quality of these lamp holders. Well made and decent tails on them too - also ready cut to allow easy connections. Works as they should do. I used them with 3.5W LED replacements and they were fine.

LE® 3.5W MR16 GU10 LED Bulbs, 50W Halogen Bulbs Equivalent, 300lm, Warm White, 3000K, 120°Beam Angle, Recessed Lighting, Track Lighting, LED Light Bulbs, Pack of 10 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement bulb, but you will spend more hours cleaning, 26 Nov. 2015
My kitchen has never looked so bright! I bought a bunch of these to replace the 50W Halogen bulbs in my kitchen. I had to convert the lot to 240V from 12V which was a pain, but really needed doing. I fitted 15 of these and then had to spend eight hours thoroughly cleaning the kitchen as they showed up all the dirt I hadn't seen in years! One small point is that they seem to be a few millimetres smaller in diameter than the bulbs I replaced, and the spring clip retainers that hold the bulb into the downlighter fitting needed a bit of fiddling with to eventually get the bulb to sit level. I am now running all these bulbs for the cost of just one of the old Halogens which should give a considerable electricity saving.

LEORX 10pcs 2 Watt DC 12V G4 24 LED Bulb of 100lumens 3014 SMD LED Replacement of 10W Halogen Lamp (Warm White)
Offered by PixnorStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for 12V G4 Halogen, 26 Nov. 2015
I was a bit open minded when I bought these. I didn't really know what to expect from them as replacement bulbs go. One thing is that they are bright! They do seem slightly brighter then the 20W G4 bulbs they replaced. The colour temp' of these bulbs is slightly cooler than the Halogen originals, but that doesn't detract from their uefulness. The colour shift is only marginal, and is only noticeable when used next to the original 12V Halogens. If all the bulbs were replaced at the same time, the slight colour difference probably wouldn't be noticeable at all. They are a couple of millimetres longer than the original bulbs but still fitted OK into the under counter kitchen lights. I am now running five bulbs for the cost of half of one of the originals - nice power saving!

LINDY AV Adapter Cable - Stereo & Composite Video
LINDY AV Adapter Cable - Stereo & Composite Video

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile cable to have in the camera bag, 26 Nov. 2015
Nice cable, seems well made. I use it to connect to a 7" LCD Field Monitor. The colour coding of the RCA plugs doesn't correspond to that required by the field monitor, but I would have thought that there are many permutations 'out there' on so many different bits of kit, and there seemingly is no standard to this type of adaptor this really isn't a criticism and is more an observation. Fits well, nicely made, and does the job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7