Profile for M. J. Clarke > Reviews

LEGO Bricks & More 620: Blue Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 620: Blue Baseplate
Offered by Toybroker-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It does not seem to be much for the money ..., 7 Nov 2014
It does not seem to be much for the money.Although without it the Lego system would be not much use.

Fisher Price Imaginext Dinosaur Triceratops
Fisher Price Imaginext Dinosaur Triceratops
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The recipient of the toy was delighted with it, 7 Nov 2014
This item arrived on01/11/14 i.e 4 days before the scheduled delivery date.
The recipient of the toy was delighted with it.Not having seen it myself I cannot comment however my wife ,who is very discerning was very pleased with the purchase.

Ring Automotive RAC630 Automatic Digital Compressor 12 V with LED Light
Ring Automotive RAC630 Automatic Digital Compressor 12 V with LED Light

4.0 out of 5 stars a good buy. It saves going to a supermarket to ..., 16 Aug 2014
This compressor is simple to use and inflates the tyres very quickly and with the addition of the lamp and red warning indicator is ,in my opinion, a good buy.It saves going to a supermarket to inflate your tyres and ,one could say,Could repay the investment considering some charge 20p so to do .

4-IN-1 Stylus, Laser, LED torch & Metal Ballpoint Pen
4-IN-1 Stylus, Laser, LED torch & Metal Ballpoint Pen
Offered by cheap4uk

3.0 out of 5 stars 4in 1 ballpoint, 17 Jan 2014
I have purposely omitted the word stylus from the title as that part of the pen does not work with my tablet as I expected it to so do.I am not sure when I would need this type of stylus.Apart from that 'which was one of the main reasons for which I bought the pen,I am quite happy with its other 3 functions.

Samsung Series 3 XE303 11.6 inch Chromebook-Silver (ARM Cortex A15, 2Gb RAM, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, WWAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Google Chrome)
Offered by TODO! TODO! To ensure the delivery of your item before Christmas please choose Express Delivery at checkout.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied silver surfer, 17 Jan 2014
After a long debate with myself I decided to buy a Chromebook.I elected the sim card option in caswe some time in the future I might require this facility.There was mention in the publicity of free 100MB data per month for 12 months with no catches .Having entered the data provider's website it seemed to imply that I was becoming involved in something a little more complicated i.e there was mention of a continuing subscription and the price ,in my opinionfor my needs was too high.I therefore have not availed myself of this facility.
The Chromebook satisfies all my needs and the rapidity of booting up etc is fantastic.I am very happy with my purchase.

Hablar por los codos. Buch: Frases para un español cotidiano
Hablar por los codos. Buch: Frases para un español cotidiano

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy reference book., 29 Jan 2013
I have found this a handy reference forlooking up spanish sayings etc.however one could do the same with a reasonable spanish dictionary.This said it groups everything together.

NAV-MAT - DASH MOUNT FOR PORTABLE SATELLITE NAVIGATION - Licensed by the Association of Chief Police Officers as an Official Police Security Initiative approval - UK Specification - See our advert in the Sunday Times
Offered by Southmid Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but bulky, 29 Jan 2013
I have used this mat on various road surfaces without any problems .It has stayed in position.However it is a rather bulky and heavy item.

The Caraselle Garmin Sat Nav Mount
The Caraselle Garmin Sat Nav Mount

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy gadget, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Caraselle Garmin Sat Nav Mount
This is a very handy gadget that can be stowed away in the glove box with the sat nav when not in use.On a bumpy road ,of which there are many ,it tends to rock up and down with the movement of the car.

Fireangel CO-9X 7 Year Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel CO-9X 7 Year Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars May be a lifesaver., 29 Jan 2013
It seems to work i.e there is an intermittent light which indicates it is functioning.So far the alarm has not sounded so presumably my gas installations are safe.

GOOGLE NEXUS 7 HIGH QUALITY TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS by SUPERGETS® case - black
GOOGLE NEXUS 7 HIGH QUALITY TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS by SUPERGETS® case - black
Offered by ONX3

3.0 out of 5 stars better than my finger, 29 Jan 2013
It is Not as pointed as I would have liked and after a couple of days the clip broke,However for typing on a reasonably sized touch screen it works.I have used it on a sony experia phone screen and it is certainly superior to my finger.

Page: 1 | 2