Profile for MFo > Reviews

Content by MFo

MFo

Page: 1 | 2
Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
Got To Give It Up (Part 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct 2014
Love, love, love it! Good quality mp3.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I dreamed of., 28 Dec 2012
I had the old 3G kindle with keyboard and loved everything about it, apart from the grey screen which was so depressing. This product is most definitely a big step up and now I can order and re-visit some of my other books with colour illustrations. It looks great and is much better for reading on, although the surface is very reflective. I still wish if there were page numbers but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually and it seems to need charging more than my old one which was 3G. Still, I'm glad I upgraded to colour. I don't really use the other extras but they are there if I need them. The only disappointing thing was that I had to buy the charger which wasn't included.

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course I love it, it's a plug., 28 Dec 2012
Ridiculous that you have to buy a plug for the Kindle Fire for charging it up. What was amazon thinking? I'm sure there must have been a lot of disappointed people who had to order this separately as well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2013 6:34 AM GMT

Publish on Amazon Kindle with Kindle Direct Publishing
Publish on Amazon Kindle with Kindle Direct Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for literary works, 28 Dec 2012
I really want to publish children's picture books and this book really didn't help me. I still don't know how to do it which is a real shame. Would love it if a dedicated section or book was published, I'm sure there are others like me who would like to take this route.

The Children of the Sun (The II AM Trilogy Book 3)
The Children of the Sun (The II AM Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this down!, 28 Dec 2012
Amazing series of books, right up my street. The pace is kept going throughout the series - definitely not just another vampire story.

The Curious Sofa
The Curious Sofa

3.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting a bit more, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Curious Sofa (Hardcover)
Maybe I am just a bit more sick in the head than I thought, but I was expecting a bit more from this title. I loved the idea of the sofa but have to say this wasn't one of his best books.

Ho Hey
Ho Hey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song!, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ho Hey (MP3 Download)
Heard this on a TV advert and just had to get it. I wasn't disappointed and listen to it on my Kindle Fire. Great song with a catchy tune.

The Haunted Tea-cosy: A Dispirited and Distasteful Diversion for Christmas
The Haunted Tea-cosy: A Dispirited and Distasteful Diversion for Christmas

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, if you're a 'Gorey' fan, 28 Dec 2012
This was the first book of Gorey's, where I encountered colour. I have to say, I prefer it just black and white. The best character is most definitely the Bahhum Bug but I didn't find this book as enjoyable as some of his other titles. It was just 'okay'.

The Hapless Child
The Hapless Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Bitter and Sweet, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Hapless Child (Hardcover)
Gorey's drawings never fail to please me. I loved this book, it has a good storyline and really tugged on my heartstrings - poor Charlotte.

The Gilded Bat
The Gilded Bat

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Gilded Bat (Hardcover)
Beautifully rendered, just love Gorey's drawings. As with all his titles there is a dark twist. This one will leave you a little sad.

Page: 1 | 2