Profile for MFo > Reviews

Content by MFo

MFo

Page: 1 | 2
GYM MASTER Crazy Fit Vibration Plate in Silver, 2500W Peak Power - 1000W Motor, Spring Power Cords, 2 Remote Controls, Exercise Poster
Offered by Mk-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Wobble Factor!, 21 Nov. 2014
Much bigger than I thought and very heavy but this makes it very sturdy and it doesn't move around on laminate floor. The motor is very quiet but the plate isn't and squeaks a lot and I can't see how to fix this. Instructions are rubbish and remote batteries were corroded but it's quite easy to work out what to do. The poster doesn't really go with this particular model but is useful. Having said all that, I really love it. I'm about 2 stone overweight with little time to go to the gym and I am not really an 'exercise' person so I'm hoping that this machine does was it says. I have only had this 3 days and already have used it religiously 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night. It's quite addictive. At the moment I am just doing the all over wobble programme but have tried it with knees slightly bent and you can really feel it in your leg muscles. I'm pretty sure that this is going to work for me as I progress to the other exercises so that I don't get bored, but what other exercise machine tones you up while you just stand or sit there for 10 minutes watching TV. I've bought many other fitness machines that collect dust and this is the best by far. I'm looking forward to seeing if this does what it says. The motor is very strong and definitely gives the wobble factor! wish I could post again once I've been using it for a few weeks to let you all know. Very pleased with my purchase and it arrived within 2 days.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 10:21 PM GMT

Red 8GB LCD Mini MP3 WMA Player FM Radio USB Flash Drive
Red 8GB LCD Mini MP3 WMA Player FM Radio USB Flash Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 21 Nov. 2014
Really liked the design of this mp3 player and particularly wanted one with batteries and the little notch for forward/back. BUT this mp3 player doesn't save the settings and goes back to the first song after every use - really annoying especially as I bought the 8gb one so that I could put loads of songs on. All I can use it for is storage. No point in sending it back to China.

AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Nov. 2014
Fits WD My Passport perfectly. Good Value and good protective case.

WD My Passport 1TB USB 3.0 High Capacity Portable Hard Drive for Mac - Silver
WD My Passport 1TB USB 3.0 High Capacity Portable Hard Drive for Mac - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Nov. 2014
Excellent value, very good - no problems on a Mac.

20 x Large Silver Plated Split Rings Findings 15mm. Jewellery Making / Haberdashery / Crafts / Cardmaking / Sewing etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Nov. 2014
Really pleased with these split rings, perfect.

Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
Got To Give It Up (Part 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct. 2014
Love, love, love it! Good quality mp3.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I dreamed of., 28 Dec. 2012
I had the old 3G kindle with keyboard and loved everything about it, apart from the grey screen which was so depressing. This product is most definitely a big step up and now I can order and re-visit some of my other books with colour illustrations. It looks great and is much better for reading on, although the surface is very reflective. I still wish if there were page numbers but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually and it seems to need charging more than my old one which was 3G. Still, I'm glad I upgraded to colour. I don't really use the other extras but they are there if I need them. The only disappointing thing was that I had to buy the charger which wasn't included.

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon and Android Devices)

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course I love it, it's a plug., 28 Dec. 2012
Ridiculous that you have to buy a plug for the Kindle Fire for charging it up. What was amazon thinking? I'm sure there must have been a lot of disappointed people who had to order this separately as well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2013 6:34 AM GMT

Publish on Amazon Kindle with Kindle Direct Publishing
Publish on Amazon Kindle with Kindle Direct Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for literary works, 28 Dec. 2012
I really want to publish children's picture books and this book really didn't help me. I still don't know how to do it which is a real shame. Would love it if a dedicated section or book was published, I'm sure there are others like me who would like to take this route.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2015 5:31 PM BST

The Children of the Sun (The II AM Trilogy Book 3)
The Children of the Sun (The II AM Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this down!, 28 Dec. 2012
Amazing series of books, right up my street. The pace is kept going throughout the series - definitely not just another vampire story.

Page: 1 | 2