Profile for Renlip > Reviews

Content by Renlip

Renlip

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Offered by Game Seek

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but Bad, 26 Jan. 2014
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
After buying this game for a friend and I to play on PS4 the save went corrupt due to random game crashes and we lost everything.

This is just like your typical Lego game, great fun, with a nice open world area between levels. The map UI, I feel, was a little bit cheated and could be made to a better standard but the details within the levels are good. The actual game content is great but it hasn't been put together that well. We lost quite a bit of progress in levels due to random crashes and after completing a lot (90%) of the mini-level things in the open world the game crashed again. This time to save corrupted and we are being forced to start again. Whether we do the levels again or not I don't know. During the game sometimes the characters swapped side of the screen (the players swapped split screens) and the user interface would load on the screen you were meant to be on but you wouldn't be there and wouldn't be able to use it. Some characters abilities are too similar.

I feel like this Lego game could of done with more time in production and actually played fully before release, there are alot of bugs in it at the moment which need ironing out, until then the game might just sit on my shelve.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 10 April 2012
A great product, even for the price. Works very well however one of the teeth that hold it to the Ipod have snapped. You Dont get the wire in the diagrame. Instead it comes with a normal cabble that works just as well. Over all its a fantastic product that works well and is very cost effective.