ARRAY(0xadb8b684)

Profile for LBG > Reviews

Content by LBG

LBG

PowerBee  Elite Solar Phone Charger for Iphones / Ipods / Nokia / Samsung / Micro usb (many phones including Blackberry) / Mini usb
PowerBee Elite Solar Phone Charger for Iphones / Ipods / Nokia / Samsung / Micro usb (many phones including Blackberry) / Mini usb
Offered by PowerBee Ltd
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent solar charger, 2 July 2011
Having just come back from a motorcycle tour across France and Spain, I can wholeheartedly recommend this charger.
I relied on it alone to keep my phone charged. The charger can be charged via USB beforehand, which gave me about 3/4 of a full charge on my iPhone 4. Then using the power of the sun I was able to keep on charging my phone and keep it above 80% most of the time.

The charger itself isn't very big, very close to the size of my iPhone 4, I even noticed that my iPhone 4 fits snugly in the case provided with the solar charger. It also feels light and weighs less than my phone. So it's perfect for anyone who likes to travels light, backpacking, motorcycle touring or whatever.

The charger comes with a load of different attachments, charging cables and a case. I was able to fit the charger, with the charging cable and iPhone attachment into the case which is good.

When the charger is being charged via the sun, there is a LED which glows brighter when the sunlight is stronger (and glows dimmer when charging in cloudy daylight). And another LED indicates that whatever you are charging is being charged.

It's nicely designed and well built. I accidentally left mine out in some light rain (not recommended), dropped it a few times and took it through a dusty desert and it still works fine. The only problem I've had with this charger is occasionally when I connect my phone to be charged, the connector doesn't connect properly and I have to jiggle it about for a few seconds until it the LED comes on, but this is only really a minor flaw.

So all in all this is a great product, and it's especially useful for people tend to travel or camp without having access to electricity.

Severin Popcorn Maker, White
Severin Popcorn Maker, White
Offered by Ideabright Ltd
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelllent German quality, 30 Mar 2011
Well designed and works very well. Remember to always wait for it to cool down before using it again, as it obviously gets quite hot. The best popcorn maker I've used, I highly recommend it.