Profile for Floral splash > Reviews

OPI Step Right Up Nail Lacquer Softshades Collection 15ml
OPI Step Right Up Nail Lacquer Softshades Collection 15ml
Price: 7.39

2.0 out of 5 stars The colour is not the same as in the picture, 26 Aug 2014
In the picture, the colour is lovely pink, that's why I ordered it. Actually, the colour is more light beige. I was disappointed. Didn't send it back, though. Guess it will bi used. Don't think I'm going to order a nail polish online again unless I know the exact colour.

Most Haunted Series 14 [DVD]
Most Haunted Series 14 [DVD]
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Most Haunted Series 14 [DVD] (DVD)
The locations on this series 14 are mostly good. In my opinion, the locations are the salt of this whole program. All those manor houses, castles and cottages. Would like to visit all of them. And yes, all the paranormal activity must be faked, but you don't remember that when you are watching. I'd like to think that there really is something out there...
One thing that I hate is the MH teams reactions to the noises and all. Everybody screaming like crazy. You can barely hear them yourself. And all that swearing. All that screaming is annoying me the most.
But I do like their medium, Chris Conway! He's not acting, not over doing it, and he's so sweet!!! He should have been the resident medium all the time. Also I miss Richard Felix, but Leslie Smith is very good too. I do like hearing about the history of the buildings.

Haribo Strawberries And Cream Candy Pieces - 600 Pack
Haribo Strawberries And Cream Candy Pieces - 600 Pack
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 6.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 24 April 2014
I didn't like these sweets at all. They were suppose to be strawberry and cream flavored, but they tasted like antibiotic tablets. Yök!

I Love Jackass - Women Hoodie Grau / black-pink size M
I Love Jackass - Women Hoodie Grau / black-pink size M
Offered by Comedy Shirts
Price: 21.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie, 15 April 2014
It's always a ''risk'' to buy a clothing that you can't try before you buy. Don't like sending it back. Glad that this hoodie turned out to be the exact right size.This hoodie is very lightweight, and that was a surprise. I like Jackass and wanted this hoodie because of that. The delivery was fast and the hoodie was well packed. I would recommend this product.

Hershey's Cookies n Cream Giant Bar 184 g (Pack of 2)
Hershey's Cookies n Cream Giant Bar 184 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons
Price: 7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!!, 15 April 2014
This chocolate is so delicious. My favorite. The combination of cookies and cream, mmmm....... It's a giant bar but doesn't last for long, let me tell you that. I only have one wish: Please Amazon, keep this in stock forever! I'll be a regular buyer.

New English Teas English Afternoon Traditional Loose Tea Tin 100 g
New English Teas English Afternoon Traditional Loose Tea Tin 100 g
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious tea, 7 April 2014
I really love this tea! Ordered this because I liked the caddy as well. The tea tastes so refreshing. My new favorite. I do hope that this would come available in a bag as well because I don't want to buy a tin caddy every time I need more tea.
And please keep this available all the time!!! This tasty tea is not available here in Finland, pity.

Mega Truckers Season 1 DVD (Region 2, 4) Megatruckers
Mega Truckers Season 1 DVD (Region 2, 4) Megatruckers
Offered by Atomic Movies
Price: 23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Truckers - Mega Cool, 15 Mar 2014
I found this great tv series by accident from the Youtube. And am I glad I did!! This series follows an Australian heavy hauling company's work. The only negative thing is that one episode lasts about 25 minutes, and I think it only shows the highlights from every haul. It also shows the loading and unloading, and you can see how much more that job needs from the driver than just the driving skills. I like the drivers and they'r tough boss, who's only 32 years old.
This is a super well made reality tv series, without anything silly things. This is not childish. You also learn things.
I do hope that they make more seasons than just this one.
You won't be disappointed!!!

Jackass: The Lost Tapes [DVD]
Jackass: The Lost Tapes [DVD]
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, 18 Jan 2014
I watched Jackass when it was shown on TV. Then I forgot the whole series for years. Recently I found them on the internet and got hooked again. I bought all the movies and the complete TV- series box ( I was lucky to get the last new item!) from Amazon. And most recently this one. And what a Jackass would have I been if I haven't bought all these!! The TV- series has some great stunts that I have been missing so much. But the team is like a good wine: getting better and better over the years. The stunts in the movies 2 - 3,5 are SO GOOD! Have been laughing so much.
Where do they get all the ideas?! If you are a Jackass fan, don't miss these!!

Last of the Summer Wine - Series 27-28 [DVD] [2006]
Last of the Summer Wine - Series 27-28 [DVD] [2006]

5.0 out of 5 stars What's the problem here?, 1 Jan 2014
LOTSW seasons 25&26 and 27&28 release date was 31.12.2013. The day came and went but the DVD's weren't released. I waited and waited, and hoped and what did I get: A Huge Disappointment. It's not true that the reason these are not released is, that there are not enough buyers for these. There are lots of fans out there, old and young. Just look at all those comments here in Amazon, all waiting. I don't understand why people are teased this way. This series is so good. Makes you laugh every time. I also love that little village where the series was filmed and all the beautiful landscapes.
The people who are responsible of the releasing, need a big kick to their butts. Come on, hurry up!!

Skippy Roasted Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter 462 g (Pack of 2)
Skippy Roasted Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter 462 g (Pack of 2)
Price: 12.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this peanut butter, 25 Nov 2013
This peanut butter is so delicious! So smooth and sweet. Tastes so good on toast. Also loved the Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter. I do hope that Amazon keeps these in stock. I will be a regular buyer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3