Profile for Lizz > Reviews

A Change of Appetite: where delicious meets healthy
A Change of Appetite: where delicious meets healthy
by Diana Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 April 2014
Each recipe is just perfect. I have tried about 10 of them, all delicious. My husband is a genuine gourmet with embonpoint, yet he loved everything, Beautiful book too. I am a fan of Diana Henry's cooking and own several books of hers. This is already a favorite. I particularly love that her recipes are true. When Jamie says a recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare, it takes 45, your kitchen is a mess and it does not deliver tastewise. Diana's recipes are the opposite. The description may be long, but preparation is straightforward. And she always delivers!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 19 Oct. 2011
Very good for my itchy, eczema prone sin, essential even to keep my skin healthy. Soothes & calmes skin immediately. Use it also for face & eyes. Large bottle, lasts long since you only have to use a small amount for good results. Oatmealy scent disappears quickly after application, so I don't think this is a problem, even reminds me of childhood breakfasts..

Living the Savvy Life: The Savvy Woman's Guide to Smart Spending and Rich Living
by Melissa Tosetti

1.0 out of 5 stars Live savvy: do not buy this book!, 19 Oct. 2011
Much too American to make any sense here in Europe. Not one usefull new tip.
Good for your self esteem though: I already have a super savvy life (even more so if I hadn't bought this book ...)