Profile for Esspaix > Reviews

Lifeventure DriStore LocTop Bags - For Valuables ONE
Lifeventure DriStore LocTop Bags - For Valuables ONE
Offered by SingletrackBikes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 12 Sep 2014
Works well, really useful to protect documents, phones, maps, etc.
Used it during a three weeks trip in China, with a lot of hiking and walking under variable weather.

Only downside, I tore one pack, right under the sealing, so it seems a bit fragile if you're not really careful, which can happen when you're in a hurry because it's starting to rain.

Braun Oral-B EB25-4 Floss Action Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4 (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush heads, 20 Jun 2014
It's difficult to review that kind of product ;
It works well and fits perfectly. And the price is great too. What else ? :)

Highly recommended

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel mouse !, 20 Jun 2014
I get it for my zenbook, mainly to use it when I'm travelling.
It works well, small and comfortable. The usb dongle is small too and can stay on your laptop without any problem. And you can also store it in the mouse if you're not using it, which is really convenient.
My girlfriend has on since more than a year, and the battery is still ok.. so the battery life is quite good :)

I just wish the buttons could be a bit less noisy, which is why it only gets 4 stars.

AmazonBasics Laptop Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Laptop / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro / MacBook Pro Retina Display Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 20 Jun 2014
The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I find it a bit too tight for my Zenbook ux32ln with a usb mouse dongle plugged.
It fits, but I'm always a bit worried the corners of my zenbook gets scratched, so I'm really careful when I use it. But I'm sure it will be better with time, I just need to get used to it.

Otherwise, really good quality, and a great price !

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheap, but does the job, 3 Jan 2014
My first impression was : it seems really cheap, and it's not beautiful.
Then, I put it on my phone and it's ok. Still not beautiful, but ok. The plastic was a bit scratched on some corners, and the edges around the screen are not perfect, it doesn't fit the same on both sides, but the difference is only aesthetic.

Does the job, but I'm not a fan. I would gladly try an other case, but I don't want to spend more money in it so.. I'll stay with this one for the moment.

Philips QT4090/32 Black Pro Stubble Trimmer with Turbo Vacuum and Additional Stubble Comb (Packaging Varies)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

2.0 out of 5 stars Philips QT4090 Trimmer - Not as good as it seems, 7 Nov 2013
I was confident when I ordered it, because there are so many good reviews on internet... so I was really disappointed when I received and used it !

I don't know if I have a faulty product, or if it really depends of your beard, but for me, this trimmer is really not accurate. It's useful to be able to select the length millimeter per millimeter, but if it's not precise after, what's the point ? The cut quality isn't good, my old philips bodygroom was really better.

The vacuum is a really good idea, and it's decent, but as long as it's not really good, it's not really useful as you still have to clean everything after a trim.
And, if you don't shave often, or if you try to use it on your hair, every long hair will be stucked in the vacuum access, which will also make the trimmer unable to trim until it's cleaned, so you have to clean it after every few passing.
An other inconvenient with this vacuum is the thickness of it. Because of that, the trimmer is less precise, and the trimmer is less easy to use compare to others.
And like others said before, it's quite hard to cut under the nose.

The battery is correct, but not great.

I was expecting a lot more, and I don't recommend it. There is better trimmers for the same price. However, it's still a correct trimmer, but don't expect more from it.

Sennheiser PX685i Sports Headband In-Ear Headset - Black
Sennheiser PX685i Sports Headband In-Ear Headset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running and gym, 7 Nov 2013
I tried a lot of headphones for sports, and I always been disappointed until now.
Then, I saw this product, and I decided to give it a try.

I didn't like the look of it, quite old fashion, but in fact, once it's on your head, it's not really a problem.
And, most important, it's comfortable, incredibly light and it stays on your head while you're running, or at the gym ! Even when you're sweating, it doesn't move ! It's the first time I find headphones as reliable for sport, and it's really nice.

I discovered recently that, after having a quite short haircut (~1-2 cm), the headband slips a bit, but even with that, it didn't fall, not even one time. I just found myself replacing the headband 2 or 3 times during a 1 hour run, which is not really problematic. But I don't know how it performs if you have shorter hair than that, or if you're bald.

The sound is really good too, and you can still hear external noises, which is important when you're running outside.

About the smart remote, only the middle button seems to work on Android. Which allows you to do play / pause / next song, but no volume control by default.

overall, I'm really impressed, and I highly recommend it !

Pros :
- Stays on your head while running - at the gym, even if you sweat a lot
- Comfortable
- Light
- Water resistant
- Sound quality

Cons :
- Slips a bit, but doesn't fall, if you have a really close haircut
- Only one button works on Android

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by O.P Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toothbrush !, 7 Nov 2013
I really like this toothbrush.
I had an Oral B Vitality before, but the battery died so we decided to replace it by this new one, and I'm glad we did !
First of all, the battery lasts a very long time, which is really nice. And the 'low battery' indicator is really useful to avoid any bad surprise.
The toothbrush buzzes every 30 seconds, so you can know when to switch to brush all your teeth in two minutes. At first, I wasn't convinced by that, but in the end I find it quite interesting , as I had no idea of the time I spend brushing my teeth. Even if I still find two minutes is a bit short, it's a nice touch.
I have the same feeling about the red light, when you're brushing too hard. Not a must have, but for the price, it's a cool feature, as you don't always know you're doing it bad.

I really recommend this product, very good quality, for a very affordable price !

Memwah Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for MicroSD cards up to 64Gb
Memwah Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for MicroSD cards up to 64Gb
Offered by Madeira's Market

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Micro SD Card Reader, 7 Nov 2013
I must admit I'm quite impressed by this product.
It's easy to use and it does the job well. Plug it and enjoy !
It looks a bit cheap, and I'm sure you can find faster readers, but not for this price.
No overheating problem on my side, but I only have a 2Gb micro SD, so I don't know how it does with larger files.

Camera Neoprene Soft Cover Bag Case For Olympus E-P1, E-P2, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-P3, E-PL3, Panasonic GF1, GH1, G1, G2, GF2, GF3, GH2, G10, Sony NEX-5, NEX-3, NEX-7 & Canon EOS SX20 SX30 (Small)
Offered by A-21 World

5.0 out of 5 stars A good case for a small camera, 14 Aug 2013
For this price, this is a good product.

Well built, seems quite resistant. It's easy, and quick, to put the camera in the case, the camera is protected and it's almost as small as the camera, so it's very practical to carry in a small personal bag with other stuff in it.

I use it with my Lumix GF3 + 2 lenses (kit + pancake), and I'm really happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2