Profile for Monsieur Merci > Reviews

Monsieur Merci (France)

Pandemonium: Live at the O2 Arena, London, 21st December 2009 [CD+DVD]
Pandemonium: Live at the O2 Arena, London, 21st December 2009 [CD+DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars First class release, 18 Feb. 2010
I'm happy, the film is good.
I've already know that the show is brilliant and entertaining (I've been to one of the Pandemonium tour concerts) but what is pleasing me is that this video captures it very well.
Picture and sound are perfect, but most important is how it has been shot, and how it is edited. The answer is cleverly, without epyleptic editing and annoying 'arty effects' (black&white, slow/stopmotion etc...)
We saw not only the band, but the entire stage and set, and a little bit of audience (right what it is necessary)

The dancers made a fantastic (hard) work on this show, and they are well represented here. Before this, I wasn't interested about dance act, this show gave me a new point of view and I've enjoyed it.

A good start to anyone who want to know what are Pet Shop Boys on stage, and one of my best concert DVD (all artists combined).