Profile for Mrs. T. SALMON > Reviews

Content by Mrs. T. SALMON
Top Reviewer Ranking: 601

Mrs. T. SALMON "upstreamers" (streatham london)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Breaking Bad Logo Rubber Keychain
Breaking Bad Logo Rubber Keychain

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for breaking bad fans, 3 May 2015
A great gift for breaking bad fans. My husband is very happy with it and has been amazed by the number of people asking where he got it from.

Esschert Design Key Hanger
Esschert Design Key Hanger
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very nice quirky item, 3 May 2015
Isn't this a lovely way of hanging up the keys. It is a very nice quirky item . It is giving a bit of class to the act of keeping ones keys where we all can find them. Also it is very obvious what should be hung on it. I am very impressed with price and quality.

The Breath Co Fresh Breath Dry Mouth Lozenges - 72 Pieces - Mandarin Mint
The Breath Co Fresh Breath Dry Mouth Lozenges - 72 Pieces - Mandarin Mint

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't perform any better than some much cheaper products., 3 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a very dry mouth due to some medication I take so I thought these would be a good thing to try . But I can say that it didn't make any difference. I could have used a normal piece of chewing gum. In its favour it has a pleasant taste and is sugar free, but then again much cheaper products can offer the same.

Philips BG105/10 Bodygroom with Skin Protector Series 1000
Philips BG105/10 Bodygroom with Skin Protector Series 1000

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up Philips usual standard., 3 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Hmmmm! I got this for my husband as he like to remove the hairs. Well it didn't do it very efficiently. I thought it was just him not using it correctly. So I tried it on my legs and it really didn't remove the hairs at all well. I don't know way because usually Philips brand is very good but this was just not. Also the battery compartment was not the greatest fit and kept slipping off. Very disappointed

18inch Blue & White Ceramic Umbrella Stand
18inch Blue & White Ceramic Umbrella Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives the look with out the antique price tag., 3 May 2015
What a fantastic item , good looking has the the look of bygone era and not the high price of an original piece. I no way could afford an antique one, nor would I want to as in my house it would have a very precarious life. This is ideal for my hallway , and I have built the whole look around this piece as I want the Edwardian look for my very small hallway. My only problem was which design to choose. Very happy with this purchase.

Apexel 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens + Wide Angle Lens + Micro Lens Kit for iPhone 4 4S 4G 5 5G 5S 5C 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 S3 I9300 S4 I9500 S5 S6 Note I9220 Note2 N7100 Note3 Note 4 mini i8190 S7562 HTC LG Black (No Dark Circle by the Fisheye Lens)
Offered by Tech Leader

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits on kindle., 3 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used this on my kindle and gives great wider view. I have to take the cover off the kindle to get the clip to fix on properly. I sometimes finds my results are more blurred than without the lens . I am looking forward to using while I am away on holiday to get some different panoramic shots. As lens go in price this is a low price option for the quality of the lens.

The Lost Fountain
The Lost Fountain

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to work out what to do., 1 May 2015
This review is from: The Lost Fountain (App)
Well I paid for this and I am very disappointed. Difficult to work out what to do and therefore lost interest and got rid of it.

Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond
Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond

4.0 out of 5 stars probably will pay for full game ., 1 May 2015
This was ok. I probably will buy this game , even though I hate that it says free then you have to pay , why not say preview.

Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley
Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much game until it stops and asks for money, 1 May 2015
Not enough game before you have to pay . I wish that they would stop saying free when it is just a preview.

THE WITCHING HOUR 3D KEYRING BY LISA PARKER NEMESIS NOW
THE WITCHING HOUR 3D KEYRING BY LISA PARKER NEMESIS NOW
Offered by Mystical Gifts md

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyring for a really low price., 1 May 2015
What a lovely keyring. The 3D picture is on both sides, and looks very good. The pattern future itself is beautiful . I am very pleased with this keyring and it looks as if it cost a lot more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20