Profile for Juliana > Reviews

Content by Juliana

Juliana (London United Kingdom)

The Pimlico Kid
The Pimlico Kid
by Barry Walsh
Price: 5.51

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fab Find!, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Pimlico Kid (Paperback)
The sign of a good book is when the sentiment of the story remains with you for a long time afterwards. I read this book during the summer hols and was kept riveted all the way through. Four weeks on the narrative is still with me. I particularly liked the fact it is appropriate to the times and the author didn't shy away from the extremely negative attitudes which many will remember and will have experienced through during the 60s and continue to experience today.

A beautiful love story told from a teenager's point of view. I am also pleased I bought the real book rather than kindle version. There is something special and indulgent about reading a real book on the beach.

I'm rating it four stars only because I'm waiting for Barry Walsh's second novel which I'm sure will be even better. Not sure how though!

Hexbug Nano Glow in the Dark (Track not included)
Hexbug Nano Glow in the Dark (Track not included)
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Careful when ordering this product it is NOT the track as pictured, 3 May 2012
This product is not as pictured which given there is already a review of this nature I can assume is intentional. Unfortunately I had seen the other review. Had I done so I would not have ordered. I too thought I was ordering the track which is what is pictured so was very surprised to only get a Hexbug. I've tried to contact the seller but there is not an option to. I suspect there are many others who have been similar deceived and the seller does not want contact.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2012 7:37 AM BST

The Key Account Manager's Pocketbook (Sales & Marketing)
The Key Account Manager's Pocketbook (Sales & Marketing)
by Roger Jones
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Highly practical book on KAM, 6 Jun 2005
I was looking for information to help develop my key clients so looked at several books on account management. The Key Account Manager's Pocket Book is the most useful I have found in my opinion. It is not academic. Instead it provides an almost step-by-step guide on what you need to do to grow business, plus has an extremely useful from work on relationship management and tips on selling, negotiating and presenting.