Profile for dave > Reviews

3 Piece Set - Ottawa Caspian Pink / White Gloss Bedroom Furniture Package
3 Piece Set - Ottawa Caspian Pink / White Gloss Bedroom Furniture Package
Offered by Furnihaus

5.0 out of 5 stars a star buy ., 8 Mar. 2015
An affordable bedroom set at a resonable great price . Delivery was fast our daughters love it in their bedroom we would recomend this item .

Excellent Accessories® Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Grip S Line Wave Pattern Silicone Gel Skin Case Cover pouch + Free Screen Protector & Cleaning Cloth
Offered by EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill! :-), 10 Feb. 2015
The case securely protects the phone, and the colour is nice&bright. Also the delivery was quick. Really happy with this purchase!!

I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good Cameo Locket Necklace - Gift Boxed
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good Cameo Locket Necklace - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW., 26 Sept. 2013
The necklace is absolutely amazing, it came in a gift box and the delivery was prompt. It is beautiful and totally worth your money, also it is excellent quality I would strongly advise any Harry Potter fan to purchase this item.

Polyjuice Potion Necklace - Handmade - Gift Boxed
Polyjuice Potion Necklace - Handmade - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 26 Sept. 2013
This Necklace is absolutely amazing, it came in a gift box and the delivery was quick! I would totally advise any Harry potter Fan to purchase this.

Cute Green and Yellow Penguin Silicone Case For Blackberry Curve 8520 9300
Cute Green and Yellow Penguin Silicone Case For Blackberry Curve 8520 9300

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 17 Aug. 2013
The penguin cases are amazing, they fit nicely and the penguin design is cute would defiantly recommend them. Also they were good quality, and the delivery was fab/ quick!

Golf Balls Giant Bubble Mint Golf Balls Tub (180 Balls)
Golf Balls Giant Bubble Mint Golf Balls Tub (180 Balls)
Offered by The Sweet Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, 17 Aug. 2013
I am very impressed with my order, the golf balls are tasty and are amazing. They are defiantly worth your money, and for 180 balls It is fairly prised would definitely recommend them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 Aug. 2013
I bought my daughter This necklace as she is obsessed with harry potter and she thought it was absolutely amazing, the delivery was punctual and came in great condition, I would advise a harry potter fan to purchase this item!