Profile for Noxid > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress 52-Coffee Capsule Dispenser
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress 52-Coffee Capsule Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars She is very pleased with it, 20 Oct 2014
Bought this for my Mum to use with her Tassimo capsules. She is very pleased with it. Does as described.

KRK KNS 8400 bk
KRK KNS 8400 bk
Offered by Jb's Music Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good home/mixing headphones. Some tiny cons to be aware of though., 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: KRK KNS 8400 bk (Electronics)
These are fantastic headphones. The sound quality is incredible as it is so flat. Although I do agree with other reviewers, it is quite bass light. They are extremely comfy as well, they do hurt the top of my head sometimes but this is after wearing them for a couple of hours, and normally can be fixed by merely moving them on my head slightly.

It needs to be clear that these aren't portable headphones. They come with a nice bag so I can put them in a rucksack so in terms of transportation they are portable but I wouldn't wear them walking in a street. For 2 reasons. 1. The cable is way too long, over 2 meters! It isn't practical therefore. 2. The cable is quite noisy meaning if you are walking and the cable is banging against your leg, it vibrates to your headphones. NOT noisy as in white noise.

That being said, I wouldn't use these expensive headphones like that anyway, they are for home use and referencing mixes. I gave these 4 star only because of the small cons mentioned above. Otherwise it would DEFINITLEY be 5 star. Best headphones I've ever had.

Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 2m
Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 2m
Offered by Best Price Square

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenable never fail, 8 Mar 2014
Whenever I buy cables I always look for cables by Kenable. All their cables are very high quality for their price and yes you can HEAR the difference compared to cheaper cables. I will also point out that these cables are 2 male RCA phone plugs to 2 male RCA phone plugs, just thought i'd make that clear.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Silver/Black (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Silver/Black (Nintendo 3DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the screen!, 5 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The console is fantastic. The screen size is definitely worth the extra pounds, it also fits a lot more comfortably in my hands, all this without compromising portability. Only problem I have with it, that is a tiny pain, is that the volume slider, on the left side of the console, gets pushed up and down whilst playing. A few times I've been playing and the game kept getting louder and louder because I kept pushing it up with the inside of my hand unintentionally. Maybe they could have placed that a bit better. But literally besides that and the ridiculous pricing on the Nintendo E-Store, which I'm not too bothered about as I buy all/most of my games from Amazon anyway, it's great! No regrets!

Pure HQ OFC 3.5mm Stereo Jack to 2 RCA Phono Plugs Cable Gold 2m
Pure HQ OFC 3.5mm Stereo Jack to 2 RCA Phono Plugs Cable Gold 2m
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Really noticeable sound quality, 3 Jan 2013
I usually buy cheap 50p or £1 cables and expect them to just work. As I'd just bought an expensive new set of speakers I figured time to buy some better quality cables, will probably sound a tiny bit better.

I was listening to music when the cable arrived through the post, so I paused the song, swapped cables and pressed play. I noticed STRAIGHT away how much better it sounded. Incredibly clear sound. THe speakers actually gave a tiny crackle on some high treble sounds before but now none. I cannot recommend this cable enough, changed my listening experience. Yes you do notice the quality and if all it takes is to spend £1 more than usual then YES it is worth it.

Fantastic product!!

Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse - Black
Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, 17 Dec 2012
Awesome mouse, no latency what so ever. Bit of an annoying thing, the scroll wheel sometimes scrolls 2 when you scroll once, not sure what it is or if it's my mouse configurations but it's worth mentioning.

Raspberry Pi Case Box
Raspberry Pi Case Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Raspberry Pi Case Box
Keeps your Pi safe and presents it well. Not 5 star because it took me 40 mins to set up because it's fiddly :P

Big Bangs: Five Musical Revolutions
Big Bangs: Five Musical Revolutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good book, 17 Dec 2012
Really interesting and the reason I love it so much is because it's basically the documentary but in more detail. The only reason it is 4 star and not 5 star is because this kindle version comes with no page numbers. Which would have been really useful for referencing this in my University Assignment, which is the main reason I bought it.

NEW! 3.5mm Stereo Coupler - Socket to Socket
NEW! 3.5mm Stereo Coupler - Socket to Socket
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even look like that, 17 Dec 2012
Received product and it works but the reason I got this one was because it was a little bit more expensive then others so i figured a bit better quality. Turns out it's a cheap plastic one that you can get for about 50p anywhere. I was really tempted to give this one star as it is NOT the product advertised and is OVERPRICED. However, it does work so that's why I'm giving it two star. I do NOT RECOMMEND as it's just as good as any other cheap coupler.

A Night At The Opera [2011 Remaster]
A Night At The Opera [2011 Remaster]

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Piece, 17 April 2012
Freddie Mercury said when finishing up this album that it was going to be their "sergeant pepper". He was right on the ball with that one. The album is unbelievable. The lyrics are brilliant, the music is brilliant, the engineering of the tracks are brilliant, absolutely loved the ping pong delay used in "Prophet's Song". The only song on the album that I didn't like was "I'm in love with my car"..I personally found the concept stupid and the song was pretty lame. Apart from that one song the rest is amazing. Would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2